I'm going to appeal my disfellowshipping tomorrow

by kwintestal 40 Replies latest members private

• sinis
    sinis

Typical, they must have another book to go by because my wife got the same treatment.

Now, regarding my appeal. Page 147 of the OD book lays out the foundation regarding these matters, in Jesus’ statement found at Matt. 18:15-17. It states I must be contacted with the complaint. I was never contacted. That was the above-mentioned sister’s responsibility.

Yeah, the elders showed up one day making accusations about what a sister said my wife was doing.

My wife was doing research in the other books mentioned in the bible. (Jasher, Enoch, and others)

The elders said it was apostate to be researhing the bible without the WT guidance.

She was DFed.

But thats ok, they don't come by and bother us anymore.

And that's the way we like it .

Acadian

Your kidding, right? I have looked into some of these books and see nothing wrong with them. The Catholic Church is the one who deemed certain books inspired. The Bible refers to books that are not currently contained within it (some MAY have been absorbed into current bible books). To me that is the biggest load of crap. DF'd for wanting to gain insight into the scriptures?!?!? I bet you anything Crooklyn has looked at those books, so why shouldn't the average person. Really pathetic when MEN tell an individual how to live by spirit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit