Ever feel embarrassed when buying condoms?

by tsunami_rid3r 60 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

hm i don't remember taking sex ed. but i did take health. wait if sex ed was in middle school, and maybe thats why all the other little boys had bags with deoderent and other male stuff. i didn't go for some reason.

oh and is it safe to leave em in the truck?

• horrible life
    horrible life

I don't think it would be good to leave them in the truck.. Especially in a Texas truck . I'm sure there is a toll free number on the package. I do know that you can't leave them in your wallet too long. Be sure to change that one out often. HL

• talesin
    talesin
    Well, shrieks of laughter emerge from behind me (at the Pharmacy counter!) Apparently, the clerks thought he was a customer who asked me how much the condoms were and then patted me on my head! They thought he was way to appreciative of my help!

LOL!!!!

tsu,,,, r - e - l - a - x ! ! !

("Repetition for Emphasis" )

you will meet a gurl ... who wants to seduce you ... go with it ...

tal

• damselfly
    damselfly

Keep them out of the heat and don't keep them in your wallet. The heat can damage them and cause tiny holes to form. This is not something you want.

Dams

• JH
    JH
    This is not something you want.

Unless you want a baby....just make many little holes in them...

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

is leaving them in the truck over night fine?

• talesin
    talesin
    is leaving them in the truck over night fine?

Okay, now you are passing the point of credulity .... t

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

ahhh what, so treat them like ice cream? theyve only been in the truck for like 2 hours now and thats in the garage. "you will meet a gurl ... who wants to seduce you ... go with it ... " i know. hah. she was a jehovah's witness.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

When I was much younger I used to feel a little embarressed getting anything like condoms, tampons, pads or ky. But now *shrug* phaaaleeeze I'm an adult.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Its never bothered me in the slightest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit