Ever feel embarrassed when buying condoms?

by tsunami_rid3r 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Purza
    Purza
    it set the aisle light flashing - signaling I needed help.

Ain't that a bitch. Never fails.

Purza (who is a bit nervous when I need to buy condoms)

• thom
    thom

---"Why should I be embarrassed? I'm letting the whole world know that I'M GETTIN' SOME!!!!"---
    LOL :)
    It never bothered me to buy condoms. I would pick up pads for my wife too and now for my daughter. Can't imagine that the clerk would think anything more than the real reason I buy the stuff.

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Once you realize that the person you are buying the condoms from has actually sold condoms to innumerable people before you and doesn't care a lick about you or your sexual proclivities, you won't care much. People have sex, people need condoms. Hopefully perspective on that reality comes with a little age and experience.

As for tampons, my husband always says that he likes buying them for me--it's like saying "The woman who needs these has sex with me!".

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

a little, the first time, but never after that and then my wife took the birth control pill so it was never an issue

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i dont know, is the reason i feel this way because i was a jehovahs witness?

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Stand PROUD my friend when the clerk calls for a price check on finger cots!

• avishai
    avishai
    Better then telling the folks you knocked a one night stand up. Buy the condoms.

Yep.

It's a hell of a lot better than buying formula, diapers, medicine, etc., with 4 hrs. sleep in the last week. And 10 bucks to last until your next payday.

Get the condoms instead, at your age, anyway. And a bag of chips. A six pack of pepsi. MUCH easier.

• talesin
    talesin

No! I feel smart, independent, and happy that I am free to be a sexual person. It's natural tsu, when you are young, to feel a little shy, but you will get over it, trust me.

tal

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    i dont know if i could do it, it'd almost be like buying tampons.

Just imagine what it would feel like going in to get your new STD medicine...

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I feel smart, independent, and happy that I am free to be a sexual person. It's natural tsu, when you are young, to feel a little shy, but you will get over it, trust me.

I agree. I used to get embarrassed, but then I started looking at it as "I'm getting some later". I quit worrying what others thought of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit