Ever feel embarrassed when buying condoms?

by tsunami_rid3r 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

What's there to be embarrassed about? Just go in and buy a dozen boxes at a time. That way the hottie behind the counter will think you're a very responsible sex machine.

W

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I absolutely DO NOT feel weird buying condoms anymore. At your age I did. And yes I think it's the JW's programming. But you'll get over it. Go to Target when you are buying other stuff and buy 3 dozen condoms. Also, at college they usually will be handing them out at the student union and Trojan and others come to campus once a month and hand them out buy the handful. You are too young, too sexy, and too smart to EVER have unprotected sex Tsu! Please take care of yourself my lil samosa. :)

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

you know what's more embarassing than buying condoms? not getting laid enough to need to buy them! so, even though it's a little akward at the counter, at least it means that eventually there is a good chance that you will have intercourse with another human being

bethel

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

and god i hope i do get laid a lot. first frat party next saturday hell yea

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Whenever you do buy them, just make sure that you go to the checkout line where the young chickie from your KH is working. It will make for good conversation in the very near future.

But if you are still uncomfortable with buying them, then scope out a few gas station mens rooms or have someone else get them for you.

Also............you can buy a gross of flavored condoms on ebay for about $11.00. They are made in a developing country with an "absurd" childbirth rate, so don't rely on them too much. (they might come with the holes already installed.

My best 50 years of advice is to take in all the info you can and learn to live life on your own. Take all the advice you are getting here and analise it all before making decisions. It's your life and you have to live with whatever choices you make.

I wish you well and look forward to your posts of your future.

HappyDad

• JV
    JV

If you're too embarassed to buy condoms, just buy a tub of vasoline and a box of kleenex and save yourself from all those peering eyes at the checkout

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Tsu....you will do just fine. Just relax and play it cool. You will be the hottie on campus. And yes you will be cruised by gay men. Consider this a compliment. :)

• talesin
    talesin

Also, tsu, you may find the 7-11 is a good spot. The overnite clerk will know you a bit if you go there often to buy a soda or whatever, and you may feel more comfortable. Just r-e-l-a-xxxxx .... it will come naturally .. (oops, just reading this,,, no pun intended , but I'll leave it in,,, lol!)

You are a communicator ,,, I realized that about a month or so ago, and it gave me a perspective ... made me remember being yr age, leaving the b'Org, and how great it would have been to have an information base to draw from ...

take care,

tal

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I did the first time, so what I did was went to the pharmacy counter to get them ... I figured the pharmisist sees just about everything there is when it comes to people's functions so selling some condoms to me would be a great break.

Really though, you know what's tougher? Buying a pregnancy test ... I went to the pharmisist for that too.

Kwin

• talesin
    talesin
    Really though, you know what's tougher? Buying a pregnancy test ... I went to the pharmisist for that too

LOL! Yes, 'tis true!

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit