Ever feel embarrassed when buying condoms?

by tsunami_rid3r 60 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

hey im hearing lots of witnesses go to A&M too and that i might see a lot of people my age from college at the hall. that would suck.

• talesin
    talesin

Ummm, GET OVER IT!

tal

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I went to a school with 900 people, and 23 JW's. I still managed to smoke, drink, consume narcotics and have "worldly girlfriends" in peace. Just don't hang out with them, it'd be stupid if you did. They're probably losers anyways, and don't put out either. And that's what you're getting the condoms for, right?

Kwin

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

uh not to do jehovahs witnesses, their conscience might bother them, and next thing you know im being met by the judicial committee.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Yeah, but the Danger-factor would be a turn-on.

Kwin

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

forbidden love

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

They usually give them away for free at the Student Health Centre, or some other place on campus.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Stand PROUD my friend when the clerk calls for a price check on finger cots!

EZ#- we use those at work all the time!!! We can always think up a joke for one....

TSU- Why does it matter what people think of you? Buy the damn condoms. Might I also suggest the KY warming sensations gel... that stuff is the best thing since ketchup!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

One time I stopped on the way to visit my girlfriend @ college to pick some up. I grabbed a 12 pack of Trojan Magnums and went to the counter where stood a young teenage girl. She fumbled with the box, dropped them on the floor, picked them up, dropped them again, turned eight shades of red, and made her manager come ring them up for her. She was the one embarrassed methinks.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    hey im hearing lots of witnesses go to A&M too and that i might see a lot of people my age from college at the hall. that would suck

A&M is very conservative, I wouldn't count on getting laid too often. But, just in case Planned Parenthood usually gives out free condoms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit