Name your pets

by JH 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Molly......a big, sweet, lazy cat that is a calico with peach, pale gray and white fur.

Mandy.....a mischievous, nutty and hilarious tabby cat that has THE most beautiful leopard tummy I've ever seen.

Both were gotten at the shelter about six years ago (I think!)

Annie

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

Princess Poohgez - golden tan boxer/pitt with white belly & white tipped paws

Ebony Girlie - mixed gray long haired cat with white tipped paws & white under belly

Fishy Foo - goldfish ( lives the single life due to intolerance of others in turf )

Red - columbian red tailed boa

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

Kiko, the chocolate Lab. In her favorite hiding place; the bathtub.

• talesin
    talesin

My friend Jodi, has a chocolate lab. Labs are so sweet!

I have a calico, her name is Precious Blue (blue for short), and she is about 12 weeks old. Friends found her in the woods with her 2 sisters, and she chose me the first time I walked in the house.

:)

tal

PS... I want a puppy ... I have two choices. Blue Healer, a large dog, muscular like an Akita, short hair, very loyal to family; or Border Collie, medium size, longish hair, friendly and oh-so smart, emotional; neither breed is 'high strung', nor do they have in-breeding problems ... any thoughts, experiences? Both are free, and from registered sires ... oops, if this is a thread hijack let me know!

• talesin
    talesin

Click on this link to see pics of my kitten, Blue .

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/93552/1.ashx

t

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

My adopted pets that belong to my daughter 1200 miles away.(where I am right now)

4 year old blonde cat named Edison.

3 year old golden retriever named Zoie (zo-eee).

It is amazing to watch these two play together. And they say that cats and dogs don't relate? BS! They love each other.

I love these animals and they love me. Once I go back home to PA, I need to get my own cat.

HappyDad

• talesin
    talesin
    Once I go back home to PA, I need to get my own cat.

I agree. You are a 'cat person', if I ever knew one....

t

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Thanks Tal.........

I've had cats and a few dogs for over 30 years. About 2 years ago I had to give my cat to a better home. She is still a happy 9 year old in a good home.

Now........I can have and take care of another one. Cat's are loving and special.

I was once told by a nice lady that a man who has and loves his cat isn't all that bad!

Anyhow...........once I can get back home and stay home for "months" a cat will find a very happy and loving home.

A purring fur ball is a beautiful thing to find sleeping next to you. (Unless you are lucky enough to have a nice human female "purring" next to you.)

HappyDad ( of the been too lonely.........too long class ) LOL

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    Once I go back home to PA, I need to get my own cat.

From my experience, you don't own a cat, they own you.

We have three pets. One cat: Xander (who we call B!tch Kitty) recently decided to become an outside kitty. Two dogs: Emmett, our labmation (black lab/dalmation mix), and Deogie (yellow lab/rott mix) who is going blind.

CountryGuy

• HappyDad
    HappyDad
    From my experience, you don't own a cat, they own you.

CountryGuy..........you are soooooooooooo right.

Honestly! That can be said about a cat or dog.

They certainly bring happiness into a mundane life!

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit