Name your pets

by JH 77 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Z , you have to most gorgeous Lab,he is just amazing.

BassetHound ,,Buster ,Buster Jone ,Jonnis ,Jonsafino,cute buns. There is more but i can't think of them all but he knows them all.

BloodHound,,Brandee , Dollie,Brandee Butt and pain in my butt.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Richard

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Spinnaker

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Duchess

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Holly

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Honey

• Es
    Es

My cats name is ginger, he lives with my mum and dad....i brought a fish for my 3 year old he named it nemo hehehhe....it did not last very long tho i think my son was feeding it when i wasnt looking clever little kid. As soon as we move out of this unit we are getting a dog which will be cool then we have to come up with a name es

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Buster: shihtzu

Queen Neferkitty (or just Cat) : sun bathing lazy female cat

BlackSwan

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I used to have a whole bunch of critters, but they've mostly all passed away due to extreme old age. So I'm left with one lazy, spoiled tabby cat named NewMoon- thus named because when trying to choose a name, I looked at the calendar for inspiration, and all it said on that day was New Moon.

I also have an ENORMOUS plecostomus fish named Arabella, along with a bunch of nameless fishies.

• thom
    thom

Chelsea - Black lab/ German Shepherd mix. 16 1/2 years old, plans to outlive me. Keeps all the others in line.
    George - 7yo big Basset Hound (85 pounds of muscle to knock everything down)
    Keta - cat we found living off garbage about 10 years ago.
    Oliver - grey cat we picked up at the Humane Society about 9 months ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit