Ever go to a meeting DRUNK?

by GetBusyLiving 45 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Quit hyjacking my thread you flirters!!

GBL

• damselfly
    damselfly

Oh! adult cartoons, hell ya we got them up here.

On the other, well... That is quite a drive.

But oh so worth it. Maybe next year I'll organize a skinny dip apostafest.

Dams

• damselfly
    damselfly

Quit hyjacking my thread you flirters!!

GBL

Sorry!

You're looking quite dashing in your new avator! Care to join our swim?

Dams

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Care to join our swim?

I thought you'd never ask! I hereby regrant you your flirting privileges.

GBL

• damselfly
    damselfly

Getting back on topic, I'm sure the 'skaterboys' in my old hall came drunk to the meetings at times. The strong smell of mints and cologne is usually a give away isnt it?

Dams

• Sassy
    Sassy

Once I went to a ministry school/service meeting after having a couple beers.. I wasn't drunk but I sure was not there either..

and wouldn't you know, a brother called on me during the service meeting out of the blue..

that taught me never to have a drink before a meeting..

• daystar
    daystar

I never would have had the balls to go to a meeting in an altered state. Besides, other than the reasoning for my dismissal from the org, I was a pretty straight-laced Witness.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I have gotten a little too carried away with some wine one day and didn't realize how much I had drank and went to the book study where a buddy sitting next to me on the couch whispered quietly that I smelled of alcohol- He knew, lol. I was sweating it through my skin. I was so embarrassed!

• damselfly
    damselfly

I left the JW's at 18 and didn't get drunk or high until after I was out. My mom would've kicked my ass if she had found out!

Dams

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

When I was in my teens me and a bunch of witnoid buddies hit the town and got just plastered out of our skulls one Sat night, with the meeting early the next morning. One of the dudes, still completely trashed, made a comment wherein he blurbed his little paragraph quote and said in closing, ".. and I thought that was pretty harsh, you know what I'm sayin bro?". Still no one had any clue what the hell had gone on.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit