Ouija boards Do you feel they are real or not?Any personal experiences?

by Ticker 67 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ticker
    Ticker

Captain Schmideo - I agree with the angelic guidance topic, I don't buy that either well at least not in the JW sence. I don't believe Angels are out their leading people to peoples doors with specific JW magazines, lmao I mean that almost sounds looney tunes but I guess we all used to somewhat accept that during our witness time. No doubt also their are some exceptional magicians, look at David Blane, many of the things he does I honestly could not explain; Levatation, ripping up objects then having them reapear in perfect condition, having someones face instantly apear in a tatoo on his skin, etc. He's either a really good illusionist or their is something unexplainable. Also your point with the demons bending strings for mankind, Yah why dont they if their trying to plead their case for mans worsip. Haha you think they would be trying to make us totally excited about their taking over the reigns but no, they just leave us as miserable. They sure are doing a poor campaign job for our votes. lmao

Tsunami Rider - Wierd or very coincedental for sure that dream was. Thoese other dreams were just wierd too. lol Oh well makes the nights sleep interesting. Thanks for relating.

Jeffro - Oh I agree that even the whole board being a portal to the spirit world for a mere 12 bucks seem ridiculous, but still maybe their is something to it, pherhaps a energy rather so much a spirit. I don't know Ive always wondered myself. I don't think that it having some energy force need go against the realms of science, look at magnets. At one time people thought magnetism was some form of witchcraft but later we find out its just one of the laws of science. Everything that is hard to explain or unexplainable at the time alwasy seems to get wrote off as supernatural. I just think we havn't totally figured out the forces behind it yet, whether they be supernatural or rather just a natural occurence of some logical force.

Ticker

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Oh I agree that even the whole board being a portal to the spirit world for a mere 12 bucks seem ridiculous, but still maybe their is something to it, pherhaps a energy rather so much a spirit. I don't know Ive always wondered myself. I don't think that it having some energy force need go against the realms of science, look at magnets. At one time people thought magnetism was some form of witchcraft but later we find out its just one of the laws of science.

At 12 bucks a pop, scientists should buy up big in Ouija™ wares and harness the energy of these heavenly hereafter harbingers, to develop ghost-driven energy generators.

Is anyone there? Knock once for 'yes' and twice for 'no'.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    I think the fact that the name is a trademark of a toy manufacturer indicates their veracity.

I'm not sure who owns the name now, but Hasbro didn't come up with it.

• Ticker
    Ticker
    harness the energy of these heavenly hereafter harbingers, to develop ghost-driven energy generators.

Whos to say for sure that it is ghost driven. I think one needs to think outside the box that has been placed over the ouji board, and look at other possibities rather then just ghosts and demons. Pherhaps it is some self induced kinetic energy our minds can somehow create that we are still on the realms of discovering. Maybe im way out in left field but hey I'm open to any possiblity as I don't think anything is truly black and white.

Ticker

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

WATCH JUMANJI!!!!!!! better yet with ROBIN WILLIAMS

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I'm not sure who owns the name now, but Hasbro didn't come up with it.

No, that's right, they didn't. It was originally trademarked in 1891, by the Kennard Novelty Company.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo
    At 12 bucks a pop, scientists should buy up big in Ouija™ wares and harness the energy of these heavenly hereafter harbingers, to develop ghost-driven energy generators

Bwahahahahahahah! LOL!

That was funny, Jeffro!

One thing I've noticed about skeptics. They never seem to set themselves up for huge disappointments in life. ("What! No Santa Claus!")

• Tez
    Tez

Personally wouldn't touch one with a barge pole! My mum and sisters were spiritualists, one of them had a poltergeist.. I believe that any spirits out there are only out to cause problems... heard too many bad experiences to believe they could do any good for anyone. My motto 'if in doubt leave it out!!'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit