Ouija boards Do you feel they are real or not?Any personal experiences?

by Ticker 67 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

My personal experience playing with a Quija board at my best friend's house is kinda short. Her mother was in the doorway, we had just put our hands on it, it spelled out "You love God," and went straight to Goodbye.After that, the planchette wouldn't move. My friend later told me it would work when her and her sister played it, but whenever I was there it never would, even though I wasn't touching it.I pretty much left them alone after that. It didn't really scare me. I was just kinda disappointed that now we were going to have to find something else to do.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Bunch of monkey crap...

"Plug in that game cause I'm gonna whale on you from beyond the grave"- Master Shake...

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

THere are a lot of people on this site who should be claiming that million bucks...

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo
    Being on many home investigations of paranormal activity, the first question we ALWAYS ask is if a Ouija board has been recently used. I believe it can invite unwanted spirits that may be hard to rid yourself of.

ROFL. I can just see it....

"We're Ready to Believe You!!"

I picture you as the one on the right.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i've tried table tilting a few times. first few times it didn't work. but the last couple of times we managed to get it to stand on one leg, which was very wierd to see.

• Ticker
    Ticker

What exactly is table tilting? Ive never personally heard much about it. Can someone explain it or what happens.

Ticker

• wednesday
    wednesday

first I want to say, this subject has gotten us the most interesting Goggle ads! love spells etc. wow

I have never tried the board, but suspect it would work for me, b/c I have dreams that come true. These are generally only about close family members. I have no control over them, they just happen. Some people are more sensitive to psychic things, and I'm one of them. While I have not had a board experience, once in 96, i'd just gotten the computer and got online. I wasn't on IRC but it was some kind of set up where u could talk to people in chat rooms. (not aol) I picked a chat room about paranormal activity, or some such name. I just picked a screename name out of the blue, not one I use for e-mail or anything else. I went into the room and began chatting with people. I recieved an private IM from another person. It asked me what I was doing in here, I knew better to be in here, being I was one of jehovah's witness. I was somewhat stunned , so I IM'd the person back and asked how they knew that. The person IM'd me back and said they had not done that, but they had a spirit guide or something of the sort that would do , oh what is that called, where the spirit writes for you? I think it is called automatic writing. I know it has a name. anyway, they said that they had no control over it, and the spiit must have been contacting me.

well whatever it was, it totally creeped me out. I was new online and no one knew I had anything to do with JW's . I had not put that in any profile ever.

weds

I'm waiting for that pink unicorn to appear so I can take a picture of it and prove y'all wrong.

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

I asked my hubby if I could get one last night and it was an emphatic 'NO!'. Maybe if I got one and didn't use it in or around the house.. like... at a park or something. I guess his issue is the rumor that the spirit will linger around. I have had instances of strange things happening and thinking they were from spirits but they didn't hang around me all my life.. as soon as I started not really being at the meetings..etc they stopped.

• daystar
    daystar

rayvin

It's all in the mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit