What really happens to people when they die?

by ButtLight 73 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

still wonder if once we die, we can still communicate with the living. Unlike what the Jw's teach, that its demonz!; I just dont believe that anymore.

I cant believe you fell that far away buttlight. You well know what that the BIBLE says about the dead. You ought to know what the bible says happens to us when we die. You told me you were a faithful strong witness once, right? I do not understand that question from you.

P.S I am not try to be mean or degrading. That is just how i feel. Dont mean to make u mad

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

defd:

Your (typically JW) denigration of buttlight presupposes that you and the dubs' belief synchronises with the Bible's teaching, wouldn't you say?

Now where in the Bible does it teach, (not just mention), what you claim?

Ozzie (truth in teaching class)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I do not understand that question from you.

P.S I am not try to be mean or degrading. That is just how i feel. Dont mean to make u mad

You didnt make me mad DEFD! But I have experienced things that just dont seem like demon attacks. What purpose would a demon have, to do something like..........the time my 7 year old son was in the shower, and saw my daughter looking at him in the mirror. He said it was her, but she had a hair cut. She wasnt home! And no one else was there but me. And when she got home, her hair wasnt cut! Or if you read Frannie's link, why would a demon have a cat nudge her and purr? It makes no sence why they would do that. Did the demons make all the toys in my house go off by themselves? Or was there a ghost there? It just makes no sence to me at all. If it were demons trying to convince me that there is life after death, that wouldnt work, cause even though I was out of the truth at the time, the first thing I did was pray to Jehovah! And things still kept on happening.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

We rot in the ground and become worm food.

GBL

• defd
    defd

Buttlight i donot no why the demons are messing with you. I do no that they are not our friends. I think you did the right thing before by praying to Jehovah. Have you done that lately to ask him why theses things are happening? Did you look for spiritistic items that you may unknowing have in your house?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Defd, It was in the house I previously owned. All kinds of strange things happened there. Air conditioner was turned all the way up or down by itself, too many times to count. My daughter and I both heard strange noices, like gremlins. Cool breezes that move your hair, when the windows were shut. Maybe it was the house, I dont know. But I havent had any problems since I moved out 3 years ago. The toys though, that was creepy. Battery opperated toys, like a remote control car and the wheels just a spinning away when Im the only one home! Yikes! Every thing I owned there, is here. So, why not now? Maybe someone died in that house, thats what Im starting to wonder, even though you dont believe that.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

defd - the bible also quotes Jesus saying that he has prepared a place for us. Peter or paul also said that they were longing to be with Christ, but he knew he had to stay for the benefit of the congregation of that day. I truly do not believe that there is going to be a literal resurrection (well it would actually be a recreation) The biblical resurrection is to glory & not into human flesh again - read those resurrection scriptures very carefully, especially the ones in revelation.

buttlight - many times I feel one can tell if those things that happen are evil or not. We all have a sixth sense of sorts - some can tap into it more than others. Some things are just strange and cannot be explained.

Even praying to Jehovah doesn't not neccessarily help, the name alone doesn't inflict fear into the demons as we were taught, because without the faith to back it up, it means nothing. defd I"m sure you'll remember an occassion where an apostle couldn't expel a demon & they questioned Jesus, to which he replied that "this kind of demon can only be expelled by means of prayer and faith"

Using the name Jehovah / Jesus / Allah / Krishna doesn't automatically mean that you are protected under that name, that you are more holier than anyone, that you are "special" Using a name means nothing. What faith do you have it that name???

• JH
    JH

I'm looking for the verse where Jehovah says, NOT to talk to the dead...Can anyone find it for me?

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

FACT-- the only body I know anything about exists in my own mind... just a symbol. I have no evidence whatso ever that the physical world is more than a dream. I know I can have dreams within dreams, but I dont have any evidence whatso ever that matter and eenrgy no matter how they are arranged can ever be conscious...

I have never experienced a moment when I did not exist, and cannot do so... as I must exist to expeirence anything at all.

if my past life regression experiences are at all accurate, what happens is sort of like the matrix, you wake up into a different level of dreaming where this world is seen as a shared dream and the new level is another shared dream with people not currently playing in this game.

looking at it the otherway if I did not exist and came from nothing, and I returrn to nothing what is to prevent this nothing from spitting me up again at some other point in time? which makes this very odd active nothing very mysterious, no?

from all that I can gather, there is an eternal ultimate reality which is dreaming on many levels and I am one of the parts of this reality dreaming my own living story.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

What happens to trees when they die?

What happens to insects when they die?

What happens to rats when they die?

What happens to monkeys when they die?

Why should it be any different for us?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit