So, what are you up to this weekend?

by PaulJ 50 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Tomorrow we will go clay pigeon shooting first thing so I can play with my new 20-bore,

Along those lines,

I'll be going to a gun show here in Raleigh. Thats a good excuse not to go out in service,

Then Sunday, I'll be the manager on duty at Zaxby's from 5-close.

• Mulan
    Mulan

On Saturday all day, starting during the night tonight, QVC is featuring scrapbooking, Preserving the Past, Creating Keepsakes (scrappers will understand) and I plan to spend a lot of time watching and getting ideas and probably buying a few things. And.............learning how to use all the stuff I already have. (I could open a store................seriously)

Sunday is clear, so far, but we need to do some things around the house that we have put off.

• Tez
    Tez

Ok GBL, someone has to ask... what's a 'soup party'????

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

A bunch of people get together and eat soup. Then I guess we all drink and hit some bars afterwards. I have no idea who's responsible for this soup fiasco..

GBL

• Tez
    Tez

Cheers for that! I should miss out the soup!!!! Don't need a lame excuse like that to go drinking!!!!

• jaredg
    jaredg

lets see

friday night - dual birthday party for a couple of my good friends. going downtown to a bar called "around the corner". it's a new bar i have never been to so i'm looking forward to that. probably stay out until 2 AM and then take a cab home with some hot broad.

saturday - going to BMW dealership to pick up a couple parts, installing said parts and then detailing the whip. 2 PM starts the cookout/pool party/vollyball at the apt complex. throwing it in conjunction with a few apt neighbors. then from there going to another house party. probably staying out late again.

sunday - sleeping in and then heading out to meet some car buddies for a car meet and cruise. come home a get stooooooned!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Jared...

going downtown to a bar called "around the corner".

its a great bar. don't ask... jut go

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

it sounds like all the fun tonight is going to be "around the corner"!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Mow grass

Finish a new horse stall in the barn

Spend time with SO and family

sleep

clean garage if time allows...........

get the "other" tractor started/running

Try to get out to dinner at least once........maybe see a movie.........

My town job just gets in the way of my work

Cheers!

~Hill

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Let's see...

dinner...Movie...metaphysical fair...laundry...he's supposed to be installing a new motherboard on my computer (hint hint)...just a bunch of stuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit