So, what are you up to this weekend?

by PaulJ 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Ellie
    Ellie

Watching the Big Brother final tonight, I have no plans for the rest of the weekend although I imagine I will have visitors, and if the weather is nice I hope to send my little girl to the beach with her uncle.

Fe203Girl - I don't want to seem patronising but I didn't realise this until a couple of months ago, but you should avoid bbqs while you are pregnant, just incase something is not cooked properly.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

For my 2ps worth, if you do BBQ, cook everything in the oven first.

Paul "of the food hygiene certificated class"

• doogie
    doogie
    For my 2ps worth, if you do BBQ, cook everything in the oven first.

i'm with ya. plus it takes too long if it's not precooked. it's a night game so there should be plenty of time for a brew or two and maybe even a bit of revelry. (woohoo! yeah revelry!)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I have finally got my chance at a no-holds-barred discussion. Gonna be good!!!

Seymour - looking forward to a full report when the elders have gone on wednesday! Good luck!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Thanks for the feedback folks. I haven't managed to poison myself in the past, and I will be following the guidelines here, which look sensible even if you aren't an incubator.

About the pram, yes, I am looking for one with a co-ordinated gun sleeve!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    FE203GIRL - that sounds sinister!

lol@crumpet

i'd missed that one

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    (that's REAL football to those of you across the pond)

We kick the ball more than you do, PLUS we called ours football first!

• doogie
    doogie
    We kick the ball more than you do

ha. you haven't seen the Texans play...

• daystar
    daystar

We're holding a garage sale. If I'm lucky, I might be able to get out for some night life. Otherwise, just watching the sale and hanging out with the boy.

We usually throw something on the grill on Sunday. I'm thinking some nice strip steaks with a peppercorn rub, slices of veggies, grilled, and maybe some mushrooms nicely marinated and heated.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I'm going to a "soup" party.

Okay you guys can ridicule me now.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit