Quick: How do I JW-proof the house?

by Thegoodgirl 58 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Put away any R-rated (or above) DVDs or videos.

• undercover
    undercover
    You're joking right? Condoms and birth control pills are allowed if you are a JW.

What if you're single?

• jaredg
    jaredg

well i didn't know if she was married and or sexually active so i just assumed not

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I would leave out christian material. I think JW's are more offended by that than off-color material and media. I'll bet they will cringe and stiffen right up.

• JH
    JH
  • Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Ha ha, Jared. (I left out my birth control pills in college; actually they were in a little flowered box, and mom thought it was so pretty she had to open it. I told her they were vitamins....)

Okay Buddist book is away. Too many r-rated movies to count. Now that's a task.

• blondie
    blondie
    What if you're single?

BC pills are prescribed by doctors to regular the menstrual cycle of women having problems with cramps and clots, single, married or other. The condoms might be good to put away if she is single.

• jaredg
    jaredg

^^....AWESOME.....she thought they were vitamins...funny funny

• jgnat
    jgnat

Isn't it great how they put your vitamins in a bubble pack so that you get the appropriate amount each day? How thoughtful.

• undercover
    undercover
    BC pills are prescribed by doctors to regular the menstrual cycle of women having problems with cramps and clots, single, married or other.

You know that, I know that and doctors know that...but a JW who sees a single 'sister' with birth control pills is going to assume the worst. Unless she just wants to antagonize em for the hell of it, it'd be best to keep em out of sight. (of course, she's married so it's a moot point)

told her they were vitamins

LOL, too bad you can't get birth control pills shaped like Flintstone vitamins.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit