i want a tattoo!!!

by tsunami_rid3r 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

boob?

- Preston

• FMZ
    FMZ

Here is my pyro. His name is Tokey Mcpot.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

FMZ

• FMZ
    FMZ

Here he is pimpin:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

FMZ

• Preston
    Preston
    like in RPGs, theres levels: level 1 people look like newbs with their crap looking armor and weapoons, but then the maxed out level people have the most awesome looking shit, the best armor and weapoons.

i just wanna look like that maxed out level character, and i think a few steps, like in my personal indivual atitude, my hair, and my body style would complete me.

Like Kid Goku from DragonBall Z?

alt

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i am known as seral wildshot in guild wars. level 20 ranger/elementalist. im wild at shooting arrows that is why they call me wildshot.

car advice!! hey my dad is going to trade my gmc 2004 single cab black truck for a new ford mustang but i dont really want that because it will be expensive. if i had it my way i wouldve bought the 1991 honda crx this chick at work was selling for 800 bucks. so instead of the mustang i want to trade in for a new or used honda civic.

sooo should i go for the new or used mustang or civic? do used cars really break down much?

also i need advice on drying my new nike featherweat cross training shoes. i got them wet in fish camp and they stick, so i got them hand washed and put some axe spray on them and the souls and the laces because they stink. then i took a blow drier to dry it but its not working. i need them by tomorrow to run in. what do i do????!!!

and i cant make anymore topics.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Start small. See how you like that before considering any huge tattoos. All my tattoos are in places that I can cover up if need be (some work places do not allow tattoos to be seen...they have to be covered). Of course, I waited until I was 50 to get my first tattoo. I love them. They signify freedom to me to do what I want; without the Watchtower telling me I can or can't do something.

cathy l.

• starfish422
    starfish422

I got one a few months ago. Pic? Okay, you talked me into it:

Zaftig

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Yeah, I want to get few tattoos too.

I would do it now, but the law dictates that you must be 18 to get a tattoo. I know places that will overlook that, but their quality is less than great.

I have some ideas about what I would like to have done... And through the magic of photoshop, You can see my vision. The forearm will definitely be my first tat.

alt

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i will most likely get tribal on my upper back or maybe dragon wings.

• avishai
    avishai

Start w/ the piercings, they are REMOVABLE!

I heard a funny one about tats the other day.

"The only one who cares about your tats are you and the guy who's not gonna hire you"

Seriously, though, the tats I wanted 15 yrs ago, and the ones i want now? Totally different. Soooo.... Something to think about.

OK, now I'm done being an old fogie. If you REALLY WANT ONE, Here is my advice. Save up a LOT of $$$$$. Your body is the only one you've got, and you dig the ladies, right? So start looking at the tat magazines. Find the artist you like best. Seriously. Fly across the country if you have to. Pain, body placement, and price of the tattoo should not be an issue. I have so many idiot friends that have shopped around for "bargain" tattoos. IT'S GOING TO BE THERE YOUR WHOLE LIFE. Make your body a museum if you're gonna to paint it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit