i want a tattoo!!!

by tsunami_rid3r 36 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

sounds gay, but how bout angel wings?
    just i think i would look so grown up and experienced? lol?
    like in RPGs, theres levels: level 1 people look like newbs with their crap looking armor and weapoons, but then the maxed out level people have the most awesome looking shit, the best armor and weapoons.
    i just wanna look like that maxed out level character, and i think a few steps, like in my personal indivual atitude, my hair, and my body style would complete me.
    i dont know, after my trip to hawaii, some of those surfer dudes looked so bad ass with their tattoos.

• kls
    kls
    sounds gay, but how bout angel wings?

Go look through the books then decide

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

****like in my personal indivual atitude, my hair, and my body style would complete me.
    Nope you are complete just the way you are. Learn to feel comfortable in your own skin FIRST. Then go get a tat if you want one.

****i dont know, after my trip to hawaii, some of those surfer dudes looked so bad ass with their tattoos.
    Well I'm a white cracker that flails around the water on his board. But I have fun and don't care what other people think. Tsu...I promise you no matter what you do, how you look, how much money you have....you will still have a % of people that hate you or think you are stupid. Live YOUR life. The funny thing, people will be intimidated by you then because you don't care what they think....and they'll be the ones thinking your a bad ass.

Stay the way you are, you are fine. If you want a tat, try a small 3" or 4" on your back, shoulder, waist, etc.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I would suggest, if you are planning to get you nipple pierced, go ahead & do both at the same time. You'llfind yourself thinking about getting the other one done after the first and if you pierce both atthe same time, your healing time is reduced.

I know, I just went through it about two weeks ago. Hurts like mad but only for a second.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

My ex ripped his nipple ring out when surfing....the metal sticks to the wax on the board. Hurts like biatch too. LOL

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

fuck getting the nipple ring then. lol.

• I quit!
    I quit!

My ex ripped his nipple ring out when surfing....the metal sticks to the wax on the board. Hurts like biatch too. LOL It could be fuctional. You could attach your leash to it. Less drag.

• FMZ
    FMZ

TSUNAMI!

God damn boy. You never cease to amaze me. lmao.

BE YOU. Chill out. Listen to EvilForce. Just be yourself no matter what anyone thinks.

I also laughed pretty hard at the part about getting a (I paraphrase) "tattoo that describes me, cool and artsy, any ideas?". We don't know you, so all you are asking for is "OMG!!!11 What 15 teh best tattoo I cn get??" in the hope that someone will reply "lo n00b, level 60s wear pix of swords on tehir backs, w00t!".

There is no good or bad tattoo. There is only your tattoo.

Still, don't get a shit one. There really are bad tattoos.

FMZ

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

ok ill get a quiver with arrows sticking on my back since i'm more of a ranger type of person. stealthy. and elfish. lol.

• FMZ
    FMZ

lol, I am quite liking my persona as a pyromancer in Guild Wars. Might get a tattoo of flames going up my arms.

Actually. That sounds pretty l33t :)

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit