Do You EVER---Even A Little Bit----Miss Being A Witness???

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I miss my kids who shun me ... otherwise NO!

Love and light

ESTEE

• Honesty
    Honesty

The only thing I miss is that I can't walk back in the door of the KH and help all of my friends break free from the demonised WT slavery and opression they are in subjection to.

• minimus
    minimus

I just had my former elder friend visit me. Since last year EVERY "privilege" including giving talks in the TMS has ben revoked. He can answer, though. All because he went to my daughter's wedding!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I can't wait until I can say:

NO!!! I don't miss any of it!!

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

What was there to miss?

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I just had my former elder friend visit me. Since last year EVERY "privilege" including giving talks in the TMS has ben revoked. He can answer, though. All because he went to my daughter's wedding!

That should have clued him in to the realities of the JW cult.

• Apathy
    Apathy

I'll miss a few things when I'm gone. The people I've grown up with for starters. I know some of them actually care for me, and are like family, but I also know that once I leave the bOrg, they won't have anything to do with me.
    I suppose I'll also miss the conventions. I dunno, I've always liked them. They're soothing. You sit there and just chill while some guy with a monotone voice drones on, and then there's lunch, when you can hang out with people who you haven't seen in years, and then at the end of the day, you go out to eat, and go swimming.
    =/ I think everyone has something they miss about it. You can't be a part of something so wholly defining without it making an impact on you. For me, it's not the people I have problems with, so much as the doctrine. I can't ever be that narrowminded about everything (and I'm a news junkie- I want to be allowed to have opinions).

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

NO!

• minimus
    minimus

Apathy, (I like that name)----you cannot express an opinion and be a good JW.

• Apathy
    Apathy

I know, that's one of the big problems I've always had with what they believe. Especially since, like I said, I'm a news junkie. And I have an opinion on everything.

Thanks, I like it too. Right after I picked it out in March, our KH gave a talk about how we should nevereverevarrr fall into Spiritual Apathy. And that made me like the name even more. xD;

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit