Do You EVER---Even A Little Bit----Miss Being A Witness???

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Ever???

• damselfly
    damselfly

No

Never

Not even a little bit

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,

• shera
    shera

nooooo.....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

For a while I was missing the constant criticizm that came from the elders. However, that's changed. I was advised the other day that even now, more than 2 years after I left the cult, the elders are still gossiping about me to others.

So I'm feeling the lub again!

W

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Yes, I do. But I have been in the world for 15 years, and it would be hard for me to go back. There are some pretty great people in this congregation. I would probably be in now, if they hadnt df'd me. But now, after learning the things on this board, hmmmmm. Going back, after 15 years, I still remember the songs! HE HE

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

NEVER!!!!

• luna2
    luna2

No!

I won't deny that I've had some good times as a dub in the past, but that usually didn't have much to do with actual theocratic things. I just enjoyed the socializing with various friends...and there was, I thought, an extra dimension to that friendship. At the time I identified it as dedication to "truth" and Jehovah but, in fact, it was merely a commonly held delusion....like a bunch of people bonding because they all believe the world is flat.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I briefly missed the fellowship, but that was of my old hall.

Otherwise no.... no way did I miss that bunch of assholes. Vancouver Central Cong.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Absolutely definately no way on this earth I miss it....

Minimus? Do you miss being a witness? I am worried for you if you do matey....

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit