Wouldnt you just love to............

by ButtLight 55 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls
    Judging by her photo her name shouldnt be buttlight, it should be buttface

defd, now who is the childish one who has to call names , You are showing the real you by that statement and i would suggest you delete it.

• defd
    defd

1. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.

DEFD get off this thread ass hole If that were the case this board would be pretty empty. Besides Farting in My face incites hatred in my book.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I want to see your pic defd!

Leave our Buttlight alone!

• JH
    JH

No you deserve it because you gave the first punch.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

That was pretty classless.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Leave our Buttlight alone!

Thanks!

And thanks to everyone else! Defd, you need a meeting in the "back room" with the elders!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

defd - I fart in your direction! I'm looking forward to the time you finally fall off the fence. I think you'd make a great ex-dub!

Buttlight - you kewl

I like gringoJJs saying "obey" everytime there was a clapping session at the DA. Now THAT's class!

I've actually considered going to a diff cong. and doing some of the stuff suggested. I just can't bring myself to the "subjection" it would take to endure a Sunday Talk without walking out, or bursting out laughing or groaning.

• luna2
    luna2

Very low defd, very low. Massive loss of respect for you on this.

You know that this is an mb consisting mostly of those who have no use for the WTS and you knew what sort of thread this was as soon as you read the first post. The wise JW apologist would have made his/her I'm-more-adult-than-you-guys, wrist-slapping post and left. This was never going to be an argument that you could "win"...just not that kind of thread. Resorting to the most personal insult possible in order to score a point is despicable. Boo! Hiss!

(((Buttlight)))

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

you mean gurls fart too?!!

((buttlight))

Dont Let The Man Get You Down

Peace!

Matt

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

IP-SEC, you're right, excuse me. I meant "defd, I pass wind in your general direction".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit