Wouldnt you just love to............

by ButtLight 55 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Go to a different congregation, where no one knew you, and do something crazy? Like stand up and yell "Praise the Lord"! Or go to the memorial, and drink the whole glass of wine and burp really loud? Eat a can of baked beens before ya go, and fart during the whole meeting? What would you do if you had the nerve? Or maybe you have done something already!

• wordlywife
    wordlywife

I'd like to get rid of all the publications my husband has!

• JH
    JH

My sister goes to a church where people get up and yell alleluia very loud every now and then....That would be great to do at a Kingdom Hall, but what could we say alleluia to? Everything is so dull at the meetings...

• JH
    JH

How about put apostate literature on the chair right next to you and make sure many see it. Or put apostate literature in many people's book bag when they aren't looking.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Wouldn't it be a really nice idea to make a selection of Bull**** Bingo cards (excellent idea - made me laugh) and distribute them to the young teenagers in the Congregation (with instructions) to relieve their boredom. Even if they didn't use them, they'd titter every time a key word / phrase was said....and you know how infectious that would be.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Wouldn't it be a really nice idea to make a selection of Bull**** Bingo cards (excellent idea - made me laugh) and distribute them to the young teenagers in the Congregation (with instructions) to relieve their boredom. Even if they didn't use them, they'd titter every time a key word / phrase was said....and you know how infectious that would be.

Yeah, I read that one, it is so funny! But with everyone with their ink dotters would stand out! LOL

I'd like to grab the microphone and fart in it! I know, Im sick!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Buttlight - if I knew a few addresses, I'd mail some out.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Oh good one Midwich - now if we had a list of dubs addresses we could go round on 'ministry' trying to place them along with Gala Bingo pens. LOL

• defd
    defd

What would you do if you had the nerve?

Correctly put! I honestly do not think ANYONE here would have the COURAGE to do such things at the meeting. If they have to digitally remove there heads from photos, it is safe to assume the latter.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Correctly put! I honestly do not think ANYONE here would have the COURAGE to do such things at the meeting. If they have to digitally remove there heads from photos, it is safe to assume the latter.

I would rather remove my face, which as you can see is up now, than to be a biggot, and talk to apostates and still go to the kh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit