Wouldnt you just love to............

by ButtLight 55 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls
    Correctly put! I honestly do not think ANYONE here would have the COURAGE to do such things at the meeting.

defd , wanna make a bet ,and i know you would lose cause you have never met me.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    What would you do if you had the nerve?

Jolly well said dfed. Just remind us again, when DID you mention to your elders that you're a regular on this board, fraternising with us apostates?

• defd
    defd

I'd like to grab the microphone and fart in it

How childish. How old are you again?

• JH
    JH

She should have said fart in your face defd

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Fun ideas, but I think all of us havetoo much respect for other people in general for other people to do them, it's still fun to think about it. I haven't really been back around dubs since I figured it out...kinda looking forward to sitting through a meeting or convetion/assembly one day, though with my new knowledge. Makes me think about stillajw...must feel good in a way.

I'd love to play a little really heavy rock or maybe some 50 cent through the audio system...

WLG

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    How childish. How old are you again?

Old enough to know better, and young enough to still do it! Oh, yeah, what congregation do you go to, cause I would like to let them know your are talking to a dfed person! I guess you cant believe in the truth whole heartedly, and still be on this forum. So, dont criticize me just because I like to have fun!

• defd
    defd
    She should have said fart in your face defd

Judging by her photo her name shouldnt be buttlight, it should be buttface

• JH
    JH

1. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.

DEFD get off this thread ass hole

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Judging by her photo her name shouldnt be buttlight, it should be buttface

Thanks for the compliment! Just goes to show how loving active jw's are!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    it should be buttface....

oh and how old are you

and wheres your pic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit