Ever had someone threaten to kill you, and mean it? Just happened to me.

by wanderlustguy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

I hope it helps keep him alive. I have known several people who have been murdered and an equal number who committed suicide. Death or the threat of death is a downer and I have have experienced more then my fair share. This should not be taken lightly. Be carefull and never expect the police to protect you. They only get involved after the fact. Take precautions and be carefull.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Buy a .45.

• Robert K Stock
  • not the administrator
    not the administrator

Ive got a book on revenge. it has alot of little things you can do to people to mess with them. it tells you how to hook a toilet up on a mobile home to the persons car tires so when they go to flush it blows back on them. theres a thing called a dead rat bomb where you take a mason jar fill it up half way full of water and put a fresh dead rat in there and hide it in someones house. the rat starts rotting and then finally blows the mason jar up smelling up the place.

it said to follow some one you hate to a store then when they go in call the store from a pay phone and tell them its a robbery and to give all the money to the guy in the store or you'll blow it up. its got all kinds of cool things in there

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    They only get involved after the fact.

Pretty much what they just said. I just wanted something there in case I kill the guy, because I'm not taking any chances, he shows back up, he's a threat as long as he can stand.

They did remind me to call 911 if he shows up, before things get crazy, just if I see him.

We'll see. I'm pretty sure this one isn't going away. This really makes me sick, I'm the most peacful person, really am, wouldn't hurt anyone. But I know you can't reason with someone that is beyond it. I really think the guy is insane, thought patterns all over the place, just plain crazy.

WLG

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Buy a .45.

Yeah well, I think things are a bit different here in the UK, and I'm pretty glad about it.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Yeah well, I think things are a bit different here in the UK, and I'm pretty glad about it.

I've heard that. Only problem here is when "they" have one and you don't.

I'm not buying a gun, don't need it, can handle this kind of crap with my head.

WLG

• Kaput
    Kaput

That's a good one. Use your head to stop a bullet. I never thought of that.

• anewme
    anewme

Why does it always happen that some loser tries to kill you just when you are looking good???

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

since you write the pay checks isn't there some ass kisser there that you also give pay checks to that would be willing to handle the problem for you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit