could i be preggers???....or just sick?

by kittyeatzjdubs 50 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

ok...so i was cooking dinner last night and suddenly became nauseous and threw up 3 times. i couldn't put anything in my mouth the whole night. this morning i was feeling woozy so i managed to eat a bowl of cereal. i get to work...start feeling nauseous again. i was talking to my boss about it and she said that's something a lot of pregnant women go through...not being able to cook. then, being the paranoid chick that i am, i googled pregnancy symptoms. i found out that nasal congestion is one as is mood swings...i've had a stopped up nose the past week, and have also been cranky...

please tell me this is all coincidental, and i'm just sick...

luv, jojo

• Sassy
    Sassy

could be... would that be a good thing?

• kls
    kls

Hard to say ,yes you could be just sick, but take a Home Pregency test just to be sure and let us know .

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Well... run down to the drug store and buy a preg-test kit.

You may want to buy two so that you can re-test in about a week because it may still be too soon for a preg to be detectable.

Oh, and I thought you might like to know... my Magic 8 Ball said: YES DEFINITELY when I asked it if you were preg.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i'm going to wait to see if i get my monthly bill like i should this week...if not...who knows...

this could be good...i don't know....i wasn't planning on it...but who knows...maybe i'm just sick...

luv, jojo

• Sassy
    Sassy

there are sometimes other signs.. are your breasts more sensitive than usual?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Kitty,

I never eat breakfast. Never hungry when I first get up. One morning I woke up absolutely ravenous, went downstairs and fixed a huge breakfast.........which I never got to eat. I had to dash back upstairs and bow to the porcelain god!

Seven and a half months later, my first son was born!

Should we start picking out names ????????

hugs,

Annie

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    ok...so i was cooking dinner last night and suddenly became nauseous and threw up 3 times.

Any chance you are just a shitty cook? If so it's especially important that you be good in bed!

(were you working with bad fish, beef or chicken?)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

how many dubs did you eat this week kitty? You probably just got sick on them.

Do the test hun, ive found worrying about it makes all the 'symptoms' worse, and also makes your monthly late, cos youre so worried it will be late. Hell, ive even missed a whole period worrying about it, and not been up the duff.

Good luck with whichever result you want.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Go to the store now and get a test. There are some that are 2 per box. Clearblue Easy worked well (and fast) for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit