could i be preggers???....or just sick?

by kittyeatzjdubs 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Kitty, I took vitamin B6 during my last pregnancy and I had absolutely no 24 hr nausea and vomiting as with previous pregnancies. Then a nurse confirmed for me that the so-called "morning sickness" (that's a joke!) is caused by a B6 deficiency. She could have told me that about 12 yrs earlier! I had to take it daily, but only when I could "stomach" food, too. It wasn't a problem because I was taking it from the get-go even before I knew I was preggers.

Noel

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

I've often thought this, but it turned out to be the beginning of years of migraine headaches. The "aura" that you are about to get one is that you throw up. Then comes the yucky headache.

Did you take the test yet?

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Coincidental? Beats me.

Just don't blame it on ME if you're swellin' with the melon. I had my plumbing re-routed years ago.

:-P

• horrible life
    horrible life

Try this it may be of some help. Although it didn't work for me. HL

http://www.funny-games.biz/videos/86-jamochas-commercial.html

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

When I was "late" back in January, I knew I was pregnant because my periods had been pretty normal for the last year. I bought 4 tests though, anyway because I thought my body might be slipping back into being unpredictable. A lot of pregnancy tests come in 2 packs now. The cheaper wal-mart brand was the only one that was right. The fancy expensive EPT tests were wrong. They had a digital display that said Not Pregnant after I used them. I was/am pregnant. 6 weeks to go.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

For crying out loud how long does it take to drive to the drug store, buy a test, take it, wash your hands and post the results?

I give you permission to name the child Confusedjw Jr.

Confusedjw Sr.

• shera
    shera

Are you over due for your period? If so,take a test and then you can relax.

• Elsewhere
  • Sirona
    Sirona

Come on!!!!! The suspense is killing me!

Sirona

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Agreeing with tnangel73 here,

You can get a false negative..... But not a false positive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit