could i be preggers???....or just sick?

by kittyeatzjdubs 50 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    my period is due around wednesday this week.

A tad early to have any symptoms then?

Been 'interviewed' much recently? eh, eh?

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Been 'interviewed' much recently? eh, eh?

huh? i'm slow... ACK CONFUSEDJW!!!!!

luv, jojo

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/96085/1640275/post.ashx#1640275

There are cases where a girl became pregnant as a result of one sex interview with a boy.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, the agonies a girl will put herself through for the price of a test. Now we're all in a knot wondering. Check yourself on the stress index, if you're past the roof, for the sake of your own sanity, take the test!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

midwich, oh! haha!...well...i've been w/ the same guy for about 8 months sooooo...yes.

luv, jojo

• jgnat
    jgnat

So you are going to INSIST on leaving us in suspense, huh? This is worse than a soap opera. At least on watching soap opera, we find out what happens on Fridays.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

jg, i'm sorry to keep ya'll waiting...well...i was going to go out and buy one this weekend, but i talked to matt about it and he said that if i am, i am. it's not going to make much of a difference whether i wait 2 more days or not....i would like to know though....dammitall!!! this is worse than chinese water torture!!

i think i'll buy one on the way home from work...is there a good brand to test w/ if u haven't had u'r period yet?

oh...btw...if u'r more ummm...''frisky'' than usual...does that mean anything?

luv, jojo ''Like the sands in the hour glass, so are the days of our lives.''

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Soooooooo? What's the result?

• jgnat
    jgnat

OK, it's Friday. The suspense is killing me. Did you invest in a test yet? Or did the indigestion go away?

• jgnat
    jgnat

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit