named Unbaptized Publisher at the meeting last night...............

by Buck 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Oh hell yeah it aint gonna stop there, now you will be encouraged to give talks spend more time in field service and then baptize yourself to Jehovah. Good luck! How do you feel bout the announcement, did you do if for yourself or to make youre girlfriend happy? es

• Stress Free
    Stress Free

If you truly believe the JW teachings and wish to spend the rest of your life being controlled by them,

then by all means go all the way. However, if you do not believe their teachings and if you are only

doing this for a girl, I suggest you think twice before making any further commitment to either your

girlfriend or the org.

It may hurt to make those hard decisions now, but hey you get over it. It's a whole lot better to make

the break now, if thats your decision, then being trapped and feeling miserable for the rest of your life.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Remeber Buck, BAPTISM is the first step to becoming an apostate XJW!

Press on. We're rooting for you!

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

I hope you were joking but if not do a lot of research into this organization you dont know anything about, you owe it to yourself and your future and the future of your girlfriend this is a very serious step your taking.

• upside/down
    upside/down

unbaptized publisher = illegal immigrant laborer

They got you by the short hairs...and you don't even know it.

u/d (of the keeps the nutsack shaved now class)

• TheListener
    TheListener

Goodbye Buck. I enjoyed your posts.

Good luck in your endeavors.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Heck, buck. Stay, stay! Don't listen to TheListener. You are gonna need us later! Yes, the congratulations and the warm feeling all around is great. Do you feel the cage closing in? I do. Every time I visit the hall. I get the worst case of heeby jeebies.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I guess now everyone is looking for more things out of me?

Probably, but tell us, what do you want?

• defd
    defd

Good job buck. I am certain Jehovah God and Jesus are even HAPPIER than your girlfriend. You have a long tough road ahead of you. Perservere my brother!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    a long tough road ahead of you

What road is that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit