Long-Time Bethelites Organizing To Leave Headquarters!

by bjc2read 42 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Deary me...

• minimus
    minimus

SBF, are you behind this movement?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What? This bowel movement of a thread you mean? No!

• Ellie
    Ellie

I don't believe it for a second

• rebel8
    rebel8

If the webmaster is for real and he's out there lurking, let me just say I hope all of this detective work does not offend you. You can imagine the amount of curiosity your site naturally arouses. Mea culpa.

Back to the curiosity, does anyone know a way to find out whose photobucket.com account a particular photo belongs to?

• gringojj
    gringojj

Wouldnt it make sense that there are quite a few old-timers in Bethel and around that are at retirement age and have nobody to support them because they have lived the WTS lie for so long? I cant imagine being 65 and getting a letter from social security telling me I will recieve 300 a month for the rest of my life. I would hate to think this is happening to anyone but I guess thats the monster the WTS can create.

• Heatmiser
  • freedom96
    freedom96

Be interesting to see what happens when one tries to buy the elder book. Someone posted a link to this book on e-bay not so long ago.

• rebel8
    rebel8

The web owner and the book author have totally different names.

I did see the link to the photo. I was curious if additional information about the person could be obtained from photobucket, but I don't think it can.

• lucky
    lucky

There was another thread on this yesterday:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/95762/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit