Long-Time Bethelites Organizing To Leave Headquarters!

by bjc2read 42 Replies latest jw friends

• bjc2read
    bjc2read

Hi All:

The following link shows there are serious problems stirring at Bethel Headquarters for the Watchtower Society. It appears, many long-time Bethelites are organizing to leave Headquarters!

Here is the link,

http://www.watchtowerfarm.org/

Amazing!

bjc2read

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Is this some kind of a joke? You have got to be kidding me.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Im not sure this is real. the webpage is a bit thin isnt it.

Also I thought we had already discussed that first book and decided it was a spoof.

Also how much income can a bunch of retirees make from selling only 3 books?

• badboy
    badboy

IS THIS SERIOUS?

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Saw that site yesterday. Looked kind of hokey to me.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

This gives us real apostates a bad name.The ivory tower probly made this site to show the rank an file"see ,we told you there all liars".

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I wouldn't click on it. It might be a trap. Zap! they found you! Heehee.

• minimus
    minimus

Those Russell books seem interesting.....I think Quotes and Jourles should report them to the Watchtower lawyers.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I talked to the guy by email recently and (as skeptical as I usually am) he sounds legit to me. If he's for real, seems he is just beginning to explore, and he's a senior citizen too (so here's my suggestion: be gentle). I did mention to him about the trademark issue. Some people are not aware of such laws.

He may very well be checking around on the forums so maybe he will post here. It would be great to have an opportunity to talk to him some more.

If it is a joke, then it's a vile one, and shame on the jokester. I do have an additional suggestion: keep discussions about this in the private folder. I lost track if this thread is there or not, but I thought I'd mention my idea. If this is true, we don't want to "out" the guy. Imagine getting DFd, kicked out of your residence (he says he and his wife are still at the farm), losing your job and retirement, and getting sued by the WTS--all at once.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Although putting it in the private folder may not offer much protection anyway.

The web site mentions "a small group of Bethelites", so I'm not sure this is widespread. I'm guessing, but I do think this web site is fairly new. He may not have added all the books he wants to sell yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit