would you go back ??

by orangefatcat 52 Replies latest jw friends

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon
    Crumpet we are trying to get people to COME to the meetings.

insert double-entendre here---->

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LOL mtbatoon and defd!

I think one thing is for sure if meetings were held naked then the public talk attendance would not compare very favourably with the no 3 talk on the service meeting!

Just imagine ---- ah! How fortunate we would be!

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

So you think naked public talks would get a rise in the members of the congregation?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

mtbatoon - on the contrary - quite the opposite - I think there would be a falling off of the many! There aren't many elders i'd really want to see naked - well tijkimo and LT would be exceptions...

• rocky220
    rocky220

when sisters can become elders, and members of the GB........oh nevermind......rocky220

• Gill
    Gill

Not even if they paid me to go! Never, never, never......

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE - DID I SAY NOPE?

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

How can you ever again trust people who LIE and DECEIVE. There is no way that we would ever go back - I also speak for my husband (Kaytee) on this subject.

Twinkletoes

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I have to admit I miss the conflict of my JW days, and my life has become quite boring. I no longer have the opportunity to give the elders shit for trying to interfere with my private life. Now that I'm shunned no one counsels me for wearing a bright tie, taking a course, or driving a pickup truck. I've been tempted to grow a moustache or beard, but where's the fun in that when no one will counsel me for it? I miss the loving phone calls of the spiritual shepherds asking me for my time™, or to give me shit for not going out in service™. I miss all the light reading in the Watchtower, and now must confine my reading to things that actually make me use my feeble mind. Now that I'm not at meetings anymore I think I'm suffering from sleep deprivation, because I've lost all that valuable nap time.

Freedom's a bitch, eh?

W

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

As a dog returning to his vomit ? no thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit