would you go back ??

by orangefatcat 52 Replies latest jw friends

• ButterflyCharmer
    ButterflyCharmer

I think Legolas said it best!

BC

• zev
    zev

If you were given a chance to go back to the organizations would you?
    not a chance in hell.!

• inquirer
    inquirer

Goodness me no!

• Beans
    Beans

Terry, have you gone insane?

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

no way, i'd rather have my teeth pulled without anaesthetic than go back there, that pain would end sooner

• talesin
    talesin

OFC,,, huh??? lol, where did this come from ?! I know you must be joking ...

Just the thought of knowingly sharing a 'pew' with a child molester makes me want to hurl! Not only that, the b'Org (WTBTS) is a stone cold killer of children.

It would be like a 'dog returning to its vomit',,, to quote the WTBTS. Especially after reading SHUNNED FATHER's thread just before this one ...

NEVER NEVER NEVER

t

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

if they didn't care about a little fornicating and approved of small cases of drug and alcohol abuse and they felt like they only had to meet on the third Tue of every other month then id be up for it.

oh and company cars to get you there i think would boost the attendance up alot a everyone got to be an elder for a week

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

I think the songs might have to change a bit too, and the fornicating would have to be compulsory. Comfy chairs, wide screen tv, bar, pool table, yeah I think I might go back for a visit.

ig.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

No way!

Over the weekend, I saw a woman from my congregation who has moved. She asked how I was doing with my study, and I replied, "I'm not studying or going to the hall anymore." She said, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I thought to myself: I'm not!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Not a chance! What the f*ck!! Even the thought of sitting through another one of those boring ass meetings made me throw up a little bit in my mouth. I'd rather have bamboo shoots pushed under my toenails. I'd rather feed my own hand into a meat grinder.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit