would you go back ??

by orangefatcat 52 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

NOT FOR ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD!

• luna2
    luna2

I read this thread yesterday but was on my way out so I didn't respond.

Last night I had a very vivid dream that I went to bookstudy for the first time in almost 4 years. It was being held in a house that I'd never seen before with a parking lot across the street. As I walked up to the house I was asking myself why I was doing this...and why go to bookstudy of all meetings. There was a flash of thought that I was attending to prove to myself that it was all as hollow as I remembered it being. There was also the thought that that was a pretty stupid reason for exposing myself to this cult again.

I went inside and found a mix of people from both congregations I've attended. They were really prepared to study too...some were sitting on the floor with many different reference books spread out around them. I looked around and there was a momentary feeling of nostalgia for old friends, for the common goal we once shared, for the feeling of belonging, but then I realized that I didn't have a Bible with me or the book we were studying (I think it was the Daniel book), and I knew I didn't really want to be there. Nobody acknowledged me or said anything as I left. I woke up feeling anxious that I wouldn't get to my car before somebody confronted me. LOL

Soooo, even in a dream I couldn't go back. I have absolutely no desire to try this awake.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I was just pulling a minimus question, I thought I would rattle everybodies cage and Idid didn't I ?

I wouldn't go back even if they were offering a million dollars.

The Organization is purely evil.

And as I am a loyal Orangefatcat to all my beloved friends here in JWD land I just wanted to cause a little upheavel.

Are n't I a bad puddy tat??????????

But me still loves all of you. Joyzbel don't worry and Beans relax kitty is a happy camper right here.

love Orangefatcat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit