Did you know you were being deceptive at the doors?

by truthseeker 23 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Do you think you would catch many fish by just throwing a bare HOOK out there?

no. but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I totaly disagree. Jesus did say we would become FISHERS of men. Do you think you would catch many fish by just throwing a bare HOOK out there? Absolutely not! defd

Defd, when you go door to door as a JW your bait is full of deception as you are probably aware of. What you are doing is not called fishing by anyone but the JW's. Everyone else sees the JW message for what it really is.. Trappers of men.

• rebel8
    rebel8

tetrapod has struck my funny bone!

Rebel18, see KM on "What to say about the magazines."

If you have Jan 2002, look at the KM insert about "Presentations" on almost every publication they currently used.

Does anyone have a scan of these handy? I was waaaay gone by 2002.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Do you think you would catch many fish by just throwing a bare HOOK out there?

I don't know about where you are...but here it's illegal to fish with poison or dynamite.

Now it's true (if you believe) that God never gives something for nothing.

How can anyone worship THAT? And who says that's "true"...show me the proof!

Than what is undeserved kindness, love...etc...all the parables...Prodigal Son stuff etc...

So "God" expects of us what He Himself can't and won't do? Turn the other cheek...let yourself be wronged...give them 2 miles when they ask for 1... love your enemies...

u/d(of the "christian gawd" wants His cake and eats it too...class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit