Why 1914 is utterly true (and so is 607 B.C.E.)

by Terry 66 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

One two punch from Terry http://editorials.arrivenet.com/rel/article.php/5387.html Will hit MSN news wire any minute

• Terry
    Terry

*** Zion's Watch Tower, Feb, 1881, p.3 ***

If we were following a man undoubtedly it would be different with us; undoubtedly one human idea would contradict another and that which was light one or two or six years ago would be regarded as darkness now; But with God there is no variableness, neither shadow of turning, and so it is with truth; any knowledge or light coming from God must be like its author. A new view of truth never can contradict a former truth. "New light" never extinguishes older "light," but adds to it...

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Matthew 23:13-15 (New International Version)

13 "Woe to you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
    15 "Woe to you, You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.

Jehovah Witnesses Watchtower Whitewash -The Elephant in the Room
    Pressbox.co.uk (press release), UK - Jul 22, 2005
    Fraud in the name of God Jehovah's Witnesses Psychopaths,Pedophiles and Tax Cheats.When the devil comes calling he won't have the dark goth look,they will be ...

• TheListener
    TheListener

Thank you Terry. I appreciate your posts.

• Terry
    Terry
    Thank you Terry. I appreciate your posts

I appreciate your appreciation.

T.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Dear Terry,

you said: The mediator between God and man use to be Jesus Christ. Now there is a new mediator. It is the Brooklyn Hijackers called the Governing Body.

my, my, don't you sound like you care that there IS a mediator! I pray for you Terry.

love michelle

• skyman
    skyman

Your post is great i wish I wrote it. I am going to copy and paste it. Thanks

• mustang
    mustang

Good show, Terry!!!

Amazing insight!!!

Mmm, lets see…

Ring-ring!!! Get the phone;

It’s for you, Terry. It’s Brooklyn!!!

Pack your bags, they got a job for you: CHIEF PLANNER!!!

No cube for you, you get a corner office with WINDOWS!!!

Mustang

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Brilliant, Terry.

It is sad that those with blinkers do not want to see it. I have been e mailing a witness friend recently, and have pointed out some most relevant points. His response?

" When I read some of that older stuff from our magazines and publications, I still feel a profound sense of "The Truth " - despite the inaccuracies of a little that has been said"

None so blind? is that not the expression???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit