JWS leading a double life

by greendawn 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ButterflyCharmer
    ButterflyCharmer

Do i ever!!! i could tell some crazy stories about some people.
    It suprises me that there is any that are still active in my old hall, they were all bad seeds.

BC

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

*ahem*

<<<<

• Ring Wielder
    Ring Wielder

I work with a witness who admits he cannot live up to the faith but its 'done him a lot of good and saved him from a life of drugs and probable early death' It hasnt however taught him to be honest. He pays no tax and no rent due to his fiddling his income..oh and he doesnt have a TV licence because he doesnt agree with it.... but has a 42' tv up in his bedroom which he plugs in to watch his fave programs.

He has 2 friends who are almost as bad as he is....all JWs in good standing...

Then there are all the youngsters ffing and blinding, getting drunk and fornicating

I wonder where my rose coloured specs went......

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

i knew alot of drunks. not really drunks but ive seen them drunk alot. im not talking about catching a buzz im talking about hugging the tolit drunk

• toladest
    toladest

Well, besides the child molesters I know that have served as elders or were of the "annointed" ......

I live in a small town were JW's here don't know I was one. I work in an office where I have met several people that I know are JW's. We had a couple that lied to try to get better insurance rates. The guy said that he and his wife were getting divorced and she was not living with him. We called him the next day and his wife answered. I asked if she lived there and she said "well of course". I told her we needed to add her as a driver. She said that she did not drive. I told her that when we pulled her hubby's report it showed her as a lisenced driver. She said that she used to drive. (he had a clean record and hers was dirty) I told her that as long as her lisence was valid we had to list her as a driver. She said ok and reluctantly agreed to come pay the increased premium. 30 minutes later she pulled up, driving one of her husbands cars. So they both lied.

Another incident was with a girl that worked with me. She had a JW friend. The friend had even at one time told her she could not continue to socialize with her. But she could not stay away. She was a young married pioneer. She came to our office as it was being decorated for Christmas and she pitched right in to help. I thought that was halarious!

Oh, and my alchohlic JW brother that won't speak to me because I am no longer a JW but has no problem drinking and driving.

I could go on and on......

• Grace
    Grace

I know of some young MS gentlemen who, for kicks on a Friday night, would drop large plastic bottles of Pepsi off the twentieth floor balcony of an apartment building - some witness there, eh?

I also always wondered about the same MS gentlemen and their choice of movies. I have seen more vile movies (language, gore, sex) at the home of young MS men than I knew existed. But their conduct at the Kingdom Hall? A different story altogether!

I never got how most Witnesses don't understand that God exists behind closed doors, too. I guess they believe God lives just in the Elders and at the Kingdom Hall.

Grace to you.

• karen96
    karen96

There were a few in my old cong. One was of the "annointed" (no one believed her), and she was carrying on an affair while married. Then me, before I left. I always felt my ex did, since he put on such a show of being an elder and pioneer, but a lousy husband.

karen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit