JWS leading a double life

by greendawn 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

Do you know (or have you ever known) of apparently loyal or even fanatical JWs that lead a double life? They may appear Godly and obedient but in secret they bend the rules eg by fornication, cheating etc

• Pwned
    Pwned

i dont but i have my suspicions about a few

• Quentin
    Quentin

Plenty...some were serious infractions others minor...since leaving I have come to the conclusion a great number of JWs lead double lives...how else could they survive?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

i have to admit i did for quite a few Years in my Teenage Years.Im surprised to this Day that i was never found out...considering my Partner in "badness"was a young Pioneer sister.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Ohh, ohh, pick me, pick me!!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

ahem... yes over here. Before I left I was leading the classic double life. And no one ever twigged to it either... I was living in constant guilt wondering when Jehovah would let the elders discover my multitude of sins...

ah well. guess that's another fable proved to be fake.

• kls
    kls

I know of one that works with my niece and she is (in her mind ) the best jw but she celebrates all the holidays and acts to be the perfect little jw while trying to recruit others around her.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Oh hell yes. I know one that is on regional building committee and God could I tell you ll some stories, I do not say anything because of course I am leading a doubl life by being on this board and thus "apostate"

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Well, I suppose there's the well dressed jws who viciously abused my family,

and all those paedophiles too I suppose.

- cutting their hair, shaving their beards, putting on those slacks and ties, and praying to jehovah because their was only 'one witness'! Yes, that jehovah sure helps his people.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

yes of course! there are too many... to me it's not that the sin they're hiding is always sooooo bad, but the fact that they do certain things that they would never do in front of people who know them as witnesses, and know how they should act. come to think of it though, don't we all do that to some degree?

bethel minute

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit