Napoleon Dynamite = CRAP!

by sonnyboy 101 Replies latest social entertainment

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

It thouroughly enjoyed the movie. However, I do find it annoying when people quote the movie non stop. Especially people who bought into it after it got popular.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Especially people who bought into it after it got popular.

"Like anyone can even know that, Napoleon."

I love it when people quote the movie. No one can out do my four year old grandson, Mickey. His brother Julian runs a close second.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I watched a little of it this morning. I was LMAO through out because the main character, Napoleon Dynamite, strongly resembles a guy I knew growing up. He was tall and lanky and very skinny and awkward in how he carried himself. His most prominent features were his long legs and bright red lips, which is why everyone called him "Legs-n-Lips". Seriously, he looked like a set of legs and lips walking down the road with no other body parts.

Another thing was the way he would exhale his explicatives, Gaaaahwd or Maaaaahn. The guy I knew did the same thing.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I watched a little of it this morning.

A little a day cheers us all up.

• fahrvegnugen
    fahrvegnugen

Great movie!

Best line: "I caught you a delicious bass."

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

"i love technology, not as much as you you see, but i still love technology"

"sorry i'm late. i had to tame this wild honeymoon stallion for you."

• desbah
    desbah
    The movie had no story whatsoever. I mean NONE.

LOL that's the whole point of this movie...some ppl get it and other ppl don't

• TadSexington
    TadSexington

I picked up the movie on DVD because I missed the theatrical run, for whatever reason. To tell the truth, The first time I watched it, I hated it. But, after repeated viewings, I got it..... might have had something to do with the booze though////

Tad, of the "strenght of a grizzly, and the wisdom of a man," class

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Okay, I didn't get a wink of sleep last night, been watching TV all day because I feel too weak to do anything, and I just caught Napoleon Dynamite for the 3827th time, and so now I sit at my puter with "Music For a Found Harmonium" playing, and all is good (well, until I can manage to fall asleep!). But man, I love that movie. Thought I'd just say that. I love it for all the things that people hate it for -- the monotone voices, the dry humor, the plotless plot, the utter lack of camera movement. It's weird, it all just works. Anyway, for those who liked the movie -- how do you think the characters would have gone on from when the movie ended? Would Lafawnduh and Kip have worked? What would've happened with Deb and Napoleon? Uncle Rico? What would Pedro have done as president? I like how the movie ends at that one moment, leaving the rest to the imagination. Too bad they didn't make a sequel (or is that a good thing?).

• shamus100
    shamus100

Loved Napoleon Dynamite. A guy in my hall was just like that - a trekkie dweeb. I was gasping I was laughing so hard at times. Teatherball anyone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit