Men In The Girlie Department.

by Englishman 30 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Would any of you manly men ever buy your wife personal products at the pharmacy?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It never used to bother me, though after an hour or so I used to pray for a shop with seats near the changing rooms. Standing there looking like a lemon, shuffling from aching foot to aching foot, soon got tiring.

My idea of shopping is knowing what I want, going into a shop, and if I find it in my size I buy it. If I don't find it then I go to the next shop, and the next, until I find it.

Tij:

now theres a job i would like doing...for men obviously...or...

tijkmo of the still not gay class

You're fighting it, aren't you? Before you know it, you'll turn to the dark side!

• ballistic
    ballistic

LT, this isn't going to turn into a "how sure are you of your sexuality?" thread is it now?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

rebel8...no worries

lt and ballistic...no worries either

• rebel8
    rebel8
    this isn't going to turn into a "how sure are you of your sexuality?" thread is it now?

Well we all know any man who is sure of his sexuality has no problem buying tampons, now don't we?

Back to lingerie (knickers here are knee-length pants, not underwear)....I would think a guy would like picking that stuff out for his significant other...that way he could make sure she gets something he likes.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Would any of you manly men ever buy your wife personal products at the pharmacy?

Without a moment's hesitation.

• tabbycat
    tabbycat

I think it's really nice when men take an interest in clothes shopping for their wives/girlfriends. Even if they aren't interested, lots of women find clothes shopping quite stressful and it's good to have moral support/second opinion. It's lovely, in fact, when they are doing their level best not to look deathly bored, unlike the grumps that slump on any available chair with a face like an angst-ridden teenager.

I do, however, feel uncomfortable shopping for 'undergarments' (!) with sleazy blokes checking out what I'm buying, or leering at their g/friend while picking out the sluttiest underwear in the most indiscreet manner. In M&S it's not uncommon to see some perv rubbing the gusset of some silky knickers with a hideous grin on his face. Makes me run for the hills

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

I have always enjoyed shopping for womens clothes with a girlfriend. Whether I buy her shoes, jeans or bras and panties, I get laid.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I really don't enjoy it when Mozz joins me shopping. I'm very particular and will try on (literally!) 20 different outfits. I'm very quick about it, but I know it's a lot to ask a man to sit patiently and wait while I change. Knowing he's sitting there bored just stresses me out all the more. The only time Mozz has had any amount of fun is when I take him to Victoria's Secret. I think he just like being in the changing room with me though.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Bless him, Mozz has done this for me. I think I was more embarrassed by it than him. He said it doesn't bother him because when he puts that box on the counter to pay, it just proves to everyone he has a woman back home. Gotta a love a guy who looks on the bright side of everything!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit