Men In The Girlie Department.

by Englishman 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

How do other guys feel about going into women's clothes shops?

I spent ages with Her Ladyship in the Per Una section of Marks & Spencers today. I was quite happy to bumble about behind her and even managed to achieve some nonchalance while I was waiting for her to try stuff on in the changing rooms. Trouble is, I often espy clothes that I think she could look good in while she's in the changing rooms, so then I start poking about on the racks, which does sometimes get me some rather strange looks. I've managed to avoid the knicker and bra section so far.

So I just wondered how other fellas coped with this. I also wondered how other gals coped with trailing a man behind them while out shopping.

Englishman.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i like shopping

• Legolas
    Legolas

As a women I hate when men are in a ladies store myself..............sorry!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey Mike, I know how liberating these things can be when you decide to break down barriers in this way. How very un-English of us considering your nick name. I, also like you, have a sex shop not too far from my house, but I have yet to venture that far. It helps to be in tow of a lady when it comes to such things I find.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm partial to "Victoria's Secret" ...

Being in the dept. isn't too bad, it's when she gives you her handbag to hold and you have to do that "I'm holding this at arms length to make it clear it's not really mine" thing.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I don't mind at all, I love shopping with her, especially the lingerie shops, tell her what I think she would look good in, guys don't turn down the oppourtunity and don't be embarrassed, when all is said and done, you'll have the best sex ever TRUST ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

just to add to it, my wife has said to me many times "I never thought I would look good in this." meanwhile she looks like a knockout, so surprise surprise, women need encouragement too.

• hubert
    hubert

LOL @ Simon...

Been there, done that. Won't hold the pocket book, though. Not a chance.

Hubert

• greendawn
    greendawn

I even went in a women's store all of my own to buy some cloths as a gift for a girlfriend, fortunately they didn't misunderstand my presence there as I had thought they would.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Most stores here are in a mall, so I go to the hardware store or electronics while she shops for clothes.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit