hello all - new here

by GoingGoingGone 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings and welcome going.

• Legolas
    Legolas

(((((((((((((((((((((Welcome to the board)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome GGG it's good to see that you have also realised that the WTS is out to deceive and exploit people despite its sheepish and pious appearence. There is endless manipulation in the org. No need to be there to suffer exploitation.

• Been there
    Been there

Welcome to the board GGG.

I'm glad you found this place so you will not feel so alone in your transition. It's not quite the same as friends in real life but it sure helps alot to be able to speak your mind and the potential to meet real people here is pretty good.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hi ggg...im feelin ya

so welcome

• under74
    under74

welcome to the forum. You'll have friends here to talk to and understand where you're coming from.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Welcome. A lot of people are nervous at first when going to sites like these, but you'll get over it fast. Interesting thing: Look up the word "apostate" in the dictionary. It doesn't mean what you've been taught it means.

• Cellist
    Cellist

A warm welcome to you, GoingGoingGone. Once we saw the WTS for what it was, we couldn't continue supporting it either. Eventually we wound up having nothing to say in our talks, to the brothers or at the doors. So we just quit! I feel sorry for your children.

Cellist

• Dimples
    Dimples

Hello GGG,

Welcome...you will get support here! Would love to hear your story when you are ready to share it.

DIMPLES

• luna2
    luna2

Welcome, GGG! Tough situation you have there. I'm glad you can at least talk openly to your kids....when dad isn't around, of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit