Jehovah’s mother chose death before baby

by trevor 59 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

DAVID A. REED'S " BLOOD ON THE ALTAR" The story about the ongoing tragedy among Jehovah's Witnesses is a tale that must be told. I recommend this book for all those who are unaware of the untold thousands of lives sacrificed over the years. These deaths occurring quietly over the years, one at a time, has so far escaped large scale scutiny.

Blueblades

• georgefoster
    georgefoster

I'm emailing a copy of the original post to my jw wife - with a picture of our little girl.

• Rod P
    Rod P

THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE!

JW's are being led by the blind. These blind leaders, the GB/FDS, are marching down the path, where they will inevitably fall into the pit.

The Blind who are following the Blind will fall into the pit with them.

It truly is a sorry, pitiful, disgusting state, because it is all so unnecessary and pointless.

And where is the Great Jehovah in all this, who is supposedly leading and inspiring these Leaders (????) for the good of the flock?

I would like to pour one pint of blood over the heads of each one of the GB for every time another of their flock dies for following their "no blood" policy. By now they would be drowning in it.

The Blood issue just makes me see RED.

Rod P.

• Bryan
    Bryan

And some say the Tower is not a Brianwashing Cult!

Hey, maybe the Tower will give her a front page like the kids.

Headline....

Another Sucker!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Woooaaah

Lets not be too hard on this poor Woman.Most of us here at one time would have done exactly the same thing and expected our Family to abide by our wishes.I actually feel for the whole Family.

Ones contempt should be reserved for the policy makers who, as one poster pointed out ,are bloodguilty in the eyes of God ...should there be one.

Im thinking Manslaughter isnt too dramatic a word for cases like this.

Truly sad.

• karen96
    karen96

These stories are the saddest, and the consequences so avoidable!

I remember having a conversation with my roomies about transfusions....if a court ordered one, they said the elders and others would form a circle around the bed of the patient to prevent the transfusion. My problem was, if this is between the patient and their faith and their God, why are they around their bed? The patient will answer for what they did/didn't do, not the elders!

karen

• sf
    sf

When I see threads like these, I fight within myself whether to open it and read. I lost this fight, and opened it. Sure wish I had not.

“Blood is holy and signifies the life of other people. If she had been forced to break our biblical laws she would have upset her relationship with god..”

This is absolute crap.

It makes no sense at all.

Her relationship with god, is and should be just that...HERS. Yet, in the lives of the Watchtower People, it clearly is not such.

And I must express my disgust at the self centeredness involved in these cases. How dare she willingly just abandon her children with such wrecklessness, as well as the selfish bastard of a husband.

sKally

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

The German branch published two statements on July 27th and 28th in which they claimed that the reason for the hemorrhage could not be found, that it could not be stopped and that there was no chance to save the life of the woman even by means of a transfusion. They refered to the fact that in 2003 40 women in Germany died because of hemorrhages during birth and that there are some risks.

On the 30th of July they deleted these statements. You can still find the reference at http://wachtturm.de/akt/neu/default.htm but the documents are no longer online.

The text is still in an pro-JW-board:

http://www.foren.de/system/index.php?id=davidzj&forumid=391773&threadid=1573751&thread_page=0#go_1010019

• trevor
    trevor

Christians believe that Jesus gave his life for others, but do they have the right to do the same?

“No one has greater love that this, that someone should surrender his soul in behalf of his friends.” (John 15:13 – NWT)

According to the Bible Christians do have the right to give their lives so that others may live. If Christians can give their lives, would it be consistent to view some of their spare blood as more sacred than another’s life? How can it be wrong to accept blood as a life saving gift? How can the blood that symbolises life be more precious than life itself? As the Society have changed their mind on so many other verses of scripture, and applied the scriptures on this matter in so many different ways, perhaps they will change their mind on this issue completely. If they do, it will be of no comfort to the relatives of those who have died as a result of their ruling.

More critically for the Society, these changes further undermine their claim that they have been appointed by holy spirit to dispense accurate knowledge which they insist the members eternal lives depend upon. By making the Bible’s comments on the use of animal blood into a law regarding the life-saving use of human blood, have they carried out their “duty of care” towards the present lives of their members?

• sf
    sf

WTBTS E-Mail addresses

As you may know, the Watchtower does not give any email addresses on their pages. Here is a few we have found online:

Jolene Chu: [email protected]

Wrobel, Johannes [email protected]

[email protected]

Willi K. Pohl, [email protected]

Richard Kelsey, [email protected]

Jim Bender: [email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Carolyn Wah, [email protected]

[email protected]