I RANG THEM!!!!!!

by Evanescence 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Hmmmmm.... I just read this thread so a couple of things occurred to me.... One, why didn't the first person answer your questions? Why would she have to hand the phone over to a man, especially if she was talking to a young woman?? That should seriously send up a red flag right then.

Then when he got on the line the infomercial began, but you notice he never quoted scripture one time and he also told you how other religions believed. Have you checked to see if the virgin quote was even correct? I seriously doubt it.

And lastly, the one way the JWs could have contacted you, email, wasn't even considered, probably didn't even occur to him because the dammm computers are so EVIL!!

Of course they are nice when you first talk to them, thats how cults operate, and you don't get to know the hard stuff, about dropping all your friends because they are worldly, about not associating with your family because they are worldly, about not having access to a blood transfusion if you are dying, about how as a woman you have no rights... no you don't hear that stuff until you are already hooked and its too late.

Ok, don't get me started! Evil bastards!!!

Sherry

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    Then when he got on the line the infomercial began, but you notice he never quoted scripture one time and he also told you how other religions believed. Have you checked to see if the virgin quote was even correct? I seriously doubt it.

He was mentioning scriptures but he was talking quite fast, so I couldn't keep up and write down all the scriptures, he mentioned something about the Psalms with Gods name "jehovah" and he mentioned Mathew 24: 21 about this field service armageddon thingy.

And lastly, the one way the JWs could have contacted you, email, wasn't even considered, probably didn't even occur to him because the dammm computers are so EVIL!!

I would of allowed e-mail, cause he would never find me if I just gave him my e-mail thus, I could block him if he gets annoying

The one thing I didn't mention was the jw male told me that he is a father and a grandfather and is 84 years old, I don't think he would have much computer knowledge. He told me this on the topic of "not letting children do whatever they want" so I've gathered that one of the jw doctrines was "they don't let children do whatever they want, they are not allowed to do their own independant things, they are to do what god wants! (I forgot to mention this part lol) and he says he knows about this cause he is a father/grandfather (I wonder what state his children and grandchildren are in!)

Of course they are nice when you first talk to them, thats how cults operate, and you don't get to know the hard stuff, about dropping all your friends because they are worldly, about not associating with your family because they are worldly, about not having access to a blood transfusion if you are dying, about how as a woman you have no rights... no you don't hear that stuff until you are already hooked and its too late.

I had that in mind when he was talking to me, seriously the FIRST thing he mentioned was 'paradise eath' cause I predicted that when i was ringing, I thought gee I bet the first thing they would mention is paradise earth! well what a guess

that was why I was referring the conversation to the chocolate commercial, with tiny black writing down the bottem probebly saying "this product contains tobacco and poisen" you wouldn't notice the black writing right away either. When he was talking to me I had all that in mind, but I mainly rang just to experiance a conversation with a jw and ask what their doctrines are. Also i just wished to talk to a local jw.

but alas he really tried everything he could to get my address and phone number off me let alone telling me to talk to local jw's (cause I don't know any, exept for Mry who i'm staying right away from lol)

I dunno if I want to ring him again or not, lol he was very persistant on me ringing again, if I do I might ask more on their disfellowship and assosiating with worldy people (the things he probebly was trying to hide from me )

Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit