I RANG THEM!!!!!!

by Evanescence 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

lol! ha ha! my town is never gonna forgive me!

Does the Kingdom hall have Microwaves? I could hear one going on in the background (well at least I thought it was) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beep beep beep beep

Evanescence

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

at some point in the future you may be involved in some carreer or hobby that requires that people contact you and you will be required to take every caller seriously... i imagine that you would be pretty annoyed to find out that someone did it just to have a laugh at your expense

what was interesting though..was that a sister answered the phone and obviously recognized that a female was phoning but handed the phone over to a brother to discuss doctrine

• foreword
    foreword

hehe....sounds like fun...I just might try that sometimes. Get them going real good, invite them over and greet them with a big grin...LOL.

The...beep, beep, beep, you heard was the sound of the elder's fat ass wife backing out the door...

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    at some point in the future you may be involved in some carreer or hobby that requires that people contact you and you will be required to take every caller seriously... i imagine that you would be pretty annoyed to find out that someone did it just to have a laugh at your expense

Well I was being serious I wanted to know a bit more on their doctrine and talk to a local jw, I wasn't really laughing or mocking him! just thought the whole thing was funny but hey I was taking note for my oral presentation. and yes I'm interested in their religion but not converting of cause

Thought I'd share the convo with you guys.

Evanescence

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    The...beep, beep, beep, you heard was the sound of the elder's fat ass wife backing out the door...

LMAO! why couldn't the lady discuss doctrine though? of cause the male sounded much nicer, the lady seemed rather scary

Evanescence

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Does the Kingdom hall have Microwaves?

many they do, for some reason. Most have small kitchen for making coffee or thee.

But it is possible that you just called the house of an elder. Mostly the names listed in the phonebook are elders private numbers (as there is mostly no one in the hall).

or sometimes a hall has a brother living next to it. Like appartment build on top or next to the hall. Then that is the number given.

Danny

• foreword
    foreword

It's all part of the game of selling

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Does the Kingdom hall have Microwaves? I could hear one going on in the background (well at least I thought it was) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beep beep beep beep

Evanescence

That was probably one of the bigger sisters backing up...lol

Lisa edited to add...I didn't read down far enough...I see others think like me...hehehe

• foreword
    foreword
    I see others think like me...hehehe

Thank god...I thought I was being rude...

• Mulan
    Mulan

Very funny. I think he did a poor job of explaining things to you. If I were listening in the background, I would have been embarrassed for him.

For 15 you were awesome! Most girls your age are not mature enough to have handled that as well as you did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit