I RANG THEM!!!!!!

by Evanescence 41 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Just think Eva... he is going to get up at the next meeting and give the experience he had with you over the phone. Everyone will be rejoicing at the young peoples thirst for accurate knowledge

HALLELJAH!!!!

• foreword
    foreword

Another urban legend in the making

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    Please tell us more about the JW girl who chases the Catholic kids with knives! What's that all about? Has anyone called the police on her or what?

Well there are heaps of stories on Mary also known as 'Mad Mary' (as some students like to call her ) Well we havn't really called the police or anything, she is no real threat just a bit wacko! The teachers just tell us to keep away from her.

She is A jehovah's witness she is always standing at the front of her house yellling stuff about Jehovah! and how we are all gonna die in Armageddon and that our school is for the devil! She also throws bibles at students.

She also cuts her grass with sissers (hasn't she heard of a lawn mower?) And on rainy days she goes and lyes out on the ground underneith the trees in her garden!

One day my friend walked past her house to get to school. Mary said "Do you want to buy a bible?" My friend politly said 'no' so Mary sprays her with a hose! my poor friend walked into the school soaking wet!

Well I think thats enough, you've got the point.

They believe it is the parents' responsibility to teach their kids religion and they are NOT supposed to teach other people's kids.
    lol really? I thought the guy was really trying to convert me! Well he figured that my parents are oviously not interested in the Jehovah's Witnesses so it wouldn't be any point in talking to them, hey I only rang up to ask about their basic doctrines for my oral presentation.
    I might have missed it .........but why did it cost you $10.00? Did you phone long distance or local?
    I used my Mobile phone cause I didn't want the call to show up on the house bill and I don't know how to put the house phone on private, so I used my mobile instead and put it on private cause I don't really want the Jehovahs witnesses ringing up my house, my parents would get rather annoyed lol! Take one big guess on why it costed $10.00?? The guy was talking and talking and wouldn't stop lol! cause although it may of costed me a lot it didn't bother me too much cause I found it interesting and the JW guy was very nice! but still annoyed at losing $10 in one convo! when I just updated my phone credit! now i have to go buy some more, *Me thinks I should get a $30 doller phone credit lol!*
    Male voice: "Well, IBM has the BEST computers in the WORLD!!! All those other computer companies don't have true computing power; their results are incorrect. But IBM is the BEST! Can you come down to the office here and fill out an application? Did you know we have the BEST retirement plan? Don't you want to retire in comfort? Well IBM is the only place you can do that"

Evanescence: "Um, I just wanted to know about how your departments are organized, for my business class report."

Male voice (totally missing the point): "Well, can I call you at home? [to a 15 y.o. girl???!!!???] Do you know any IBM employees that can get you a job application? Would you like to read our stock prospectus? How much money were you thinking of investing? Class A or Class B shares? Did I mention the retirement fund?"
    LMAO!!!! ha ha ha! that was exactly what it was like lol! exept when I first started talking the jw woman was all confused probebly thinking (whos this and what do they want?????) I told the lady that I want to know about their doctrines the lady was still puzzled (she sure sounded puzzled) so she handed me over to the Male JW I over heard her say "there is someone on the phone who wants to know about the doctrines) Male voice sounded somewhat surprised was all like "REALLY!" (probebly thinking that its a prank or something) lol when he found out that I was serious he got all excited! he wouldn't shup up about paradise earth lol! he was going on and on and on about it! he would then mention something else then immediatly go back to the paradise earth topic lol! The JW guy was all hyped and excited it was so funny lol! I was thinking afterwards that I must of made his day lol!
    Actually, more like that really great looking hamberger on TV and when you buy it, the bun is smushed, the burger is cardboard, and the lettuce and other veggies are wilted. "Ah, can I have my money back, please?"
    LOL I was thinking that! the Jehovah's witnesses sound so good it was like an advertisement with tiny writing down the bottem lol! The Male JW's voice sounded like the voice you would hear on T.V he had such a 'pitch' in his voice (if you know what I mean) and when he discussed Armageddon he had that really passonate (advertisement: you better hurry! only supplied while stocks last HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!) voice about it lol!

Another urban legend in the making
    LMAO!!!!! Ohhh I wonder what the JW guy is saying about me lol! I think most of the jw's would be annoyed that i dobbed them in on their field service lol! the elder had that (ohhhhh I have some people to kill once I hang up) voice about him when I told him lol! he was full on shocked that it has been a decade since a jw last came to my door lol! To all those JW's floating around, don't think that I mean any of this in offence these are just my thoughts and feelings I had when I spoke to one of your elders Evanescence
  • zagor
    zagor

LMAO!

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

LMAO! thats Buddy Christ!!!!

My R.E teacher aka. year 9 co-ordinator has one of those!!!!

Evanescence

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Just like to add that I bought $30 dollers phone credit!

So If I call him again, I'm prepared! (too scared to ring him in fear I will lose $30! )

I'm seriously a bit freaked from the last phone call lol!

Evanescence

• rebel8
    rebel8
    que??

There are scriptures about the parents being responsible for spiritually instructing their children. I've purposely erased most of the bible from my memory, so I can't provide a citation for ya. Back when I was a dub and later a pioneer, we were strictly told not to talk to children w/o their parents either present or with explicit parental permission. It was even mentioned in pioneer school.

Closest I ever came to conducting a bible study with someone was a teen. She asked me for it. I told her I needed her to talk to her parents and get their permission. The girl lied and said she had permission. When I showed up for the 1st study, dad was there and steaming mad. I explained the daughter told me she had his permission. She admitted she had lied about it. Then I went on the canned spiel about it being the parent's responsibility to spiritually instruct their children and JWs would never usurp that. I showed him those scriptures too, said I refused to interfere and would not be back unless he invited me. He didn't. Such a shock.

• orion
    orion

Congrats Ev, you have some guts.....wish they were more like you who have a strong conviction. Keep us up to date

(((((((((((((((((((((evanesance)))))))))))))))))))))))))

• foreword
    foreword

The witnesses should not be insulted even if you told them in their face that you were pulling their leg and pulling a prank. Like they say, you never know who will embrace the truth, and how, so it could happen to you in that fashion. I am scaring you a bit....LOL.

Anyway, it got me thinking, funny how they don't keep track of incoming phone calls of interested ones to the hall. I guess it wouldn't look good in their monthly report to have 0 interested calls and 1 prank call....LOL

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

lol!

but it seriously wasn't a prank! if it was a prank i'd have a completly different approach!!!

It was an interest call, but only for an oral presentation, not interested in converting lol!

I wouldn't waste $10 on a prank, lol he really wants me to ring him back! Well I'm temporarily out of money so that $30 has to last!

Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit