Anti-Witnessesing: Passive Agressive Style Effective for Quotes

by Quotes 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rebel8
    rebel8
    lets say we find someone that shows interest, and they decide to research a bit more about THE ORGANIZATION(tm), and they get on the internet, and find your website, and say "hey, these people have all the problems and changes" and they get confused and say "I don't want to have anything to do with them" and decide to stop studying. And THAT is what offends me. You are undoing all the work that the rest of your family is doing."

Funny use of the word "confused" when really such a person would be the opposite of confused.

Another thing your dad got wrong--you're not just undoing the work your family is doing. You're undoing the work a lot of families are doing! LOL

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    Funny use of the word "confused" when really such a person would be the opposite of confused.

"Confused" is Watchtower jargon for "doesn't agree with us."

SNG

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Awesome anti-witness Quotes.. you are one bad mo-fo.

GBL

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Quotes, That was Smoooooth.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Good job Quotes! I have never been able to keep a clear head in these kinds of situations, but you've given me some inspiration to keep trying.

If only Dana knew she was speaking to an apostate who is SO apostate ("How apostate are you?") So apostate, that WTS lawyers are trying to shut me up!

ROFLMAO!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Thanks gang!

Yes, interesting choice of words from my father: "confused".

Seeing a history of changes and problems, factually and fairly presented, leads to "confusion"????

One day I will remember to ask my father if he thinks the WTS's "history" articles about *OTHER* religions are offensive to members of those other religions because they could "confuse" people newly interested in those other religions.

BTW, that is another instructive game to play with JWs: simply put the shoe on the other foot and reveal the double standard.

~Quotes, of the "only one set of scales" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit