Anti-Witnessesing: Passive Agressive Style Effective for Quotes

by Quotes 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• patio34
    patio34

Yawn! It's 5:23 a.m. here in California, but I tell you I am dazzled by your argumentation ("What world government??", etc.). i'm printing it out for better reading later when I'm more with it. But it was great so far. Bravo!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Very cool story!

Am I correct--your dad is a JW and knows about your site? I thought I've heard you mention talking to your parents before. They speak to you despite knowing you're an "apostate"?

• Honesty
    Honesty

I hope you realise that you are the source of that poor young woman's current episode of cognitive dissonance with all the doubts you put in her mind on the initial visit.

Keep Up The Great Work !!!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Good one! I can see it going 3 ways from here:

1. She will bring "back up" next time. Maybe someone who will actually say something.
    2. She pass it off to an elder in the hall since you know, it's improper for her to call on a male. Or,
    3. She'll just never call again

Kwin

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Quotes,

Dana knew she was talking to an apostate. JWs get enough training to understand where the person at the door is coming from. By your comments at the door, she must've understood you had some prior JW knowledge and now have turned against it.

If she's a good, well-trained JW, you should not be seeing her ever again. Unless of course she's back with a much more knowledgeable JW (elder or CO type).

She knew. She definitely knew.

DY

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

No, I DON'T want to know what people did before toilet paper was invented! Great anti-witness, Quotes! I can't think of anything else you could have hit her with on the first visit, and I'm not so sure her apostate warning went off. She might just think, oh dear, I'm just a poor little woman who needs to give this to a penis person who can talk more intelligently to this guy than I can, oh dear, oh dear. So you may end up with an elder on your doorstep, and I will go make some popcorn and wait for Round 2 to start.

Nina

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Beautifully done (and no offense taken )

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I hope she comes back. I had JWs call on me twice in the last year and a half or so. NOT ONCE have I been a return visit. I'm very disappointed.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Thats hilarious, and well done you for not getting tongue tied, I wish I could've been a fly on the wall.

• patio34
    patio34
    just a poor little woman who needs to give this to a penis person who can talk more intelligently to this guy than I can, oh dear, oh dear ---Cruzenheart

ROFL!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit