Questions You Could NEVER Ask Your Elders

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Richie, you could test the waters by saying to the "friends", something like, "that's a great minimus type question " or " don't go minimus on me, now!".

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

**walk up to elder after he gives a mahvelous talk at a convention/assembly**

heeeeeeeeyyy!!! now i know where i saw you! you were at the tiddy bar last week in (insert nearyby town here)! that girl gave you a great dance man!!!

**be sure to say it loud enough so that everyone around can hear**

**walk away**

luv, jojo

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

What's your favourite apostate website?

Kwin

• blondie
    blondie

When being counseled for doing something an elder, elder's wife, elder's child is doing, ask why this is different scripturally when you do exactly the same thing? Remember the elders make and enforce most of the rules in the congregation.

I did then when I found out an elder was having daily contact with his DF'd son at work; when a sister was having lunch at work with her DF'd brother; when an elder ride shared with his DF'd son; when an elder and wife traveled out of state to where his DF'd daughter lived and vacationed staying at her house.

Answer: they were aware of these situations and they were "necessary" business. I told the rank and file publisher they were harassing to just tell the elders it was "necessary" business when they had to have contact with their DF'd children to see their grandchildren.

• minimus
    minimus

Ask the elders, "Can you explain to me again when uncleanness becomes loose conduct or fornication, again? I just don't understand it."........"Soooooo I can masturbate and NOT get disfellowshiped, right?"

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Do you really think your wife or mother is less deserving or intelligent than you?

DL76

• minimus
    minimus

"Why do the sisters wear napkins on their heads sometimes?"

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I once asked an elder why we are allowed to take certain blood fractions and not others. He looked away and said quickly, "Because they are very small fractions", and changed the subject. Funny.

GBL

• upside/down
    upside/down

Is it OK to "swallow"... and as "head" of the house can I demand it?

Why not?

u/d (of the seriously repressed for way too long class)

• damselfly
    damselfly

Lol @ u/d

Was it Odin (?) that sinned by allowing his seed to spill on the ground? I think that's your answer.

Damselfly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit