Questions You Could NEVER Ask Your Elders

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Questions I actually asked:

"Brother Stalker has repeatedly threatened to rape and kill me in front of everyone in the KH, and you do nothing? If he was mentally capable in your eyes to make the decision to dedicate his life to God (WTS) and be baptised, then he is aware enough to know what he is doing is wrong. Therefore, you can take action."

No action was taken, other than me filing police reports and getting chewed out by the elders for it.

"Did you really expect there to be an audience when my husband decided to rape me?" when confronted with that good ol' two-witness rule.

"How can you allow a confessed child molestor to give talks about being a good father? And how can you press him to remain an elder, knowing what he did?"

Question I wish I had asked:

"Do you realise you will be held accountable if any other children are abused by this same man? What if it were your kids?"

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Do you elders have any balls?

( just have to know )

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Who asked why no pics of Jesus. Because he is redundant - they have a substitute for him:

watchtower 1958 1 Jan p. 5 Friend of God or of This World?

Since Jesus’ return to the heavens his followers have been substituting for him, as Paul tells us: “We are therefore ambassadors substituting for Christ, as though God were making entreaty through us. As substitutes for Christ we beg: ‘Become reconciled to God.’

At this years memorian, the text of the day was not even about Christ, it was about the so-called faithful and discreet slave. Disgusting!

• minimus
    minimus

Why do elders have more clout than an anointed sister (or brother that's not an elder)?

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

So, brother _____________, did you know OUR conciences allow my 20 year old wife and I to express our love orally on each other 4-5 times a week?

• Room 215
    Room 215

``Hey bro, got a light?"

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Was it Odin (?) that sinned by allowing his seed to spill on the ground? I think that's your answer.

Odin was a Norse god. You're thinking of Onan.

• minimus
    minimus

"Can I go to my disfellowshipped sister's wedding?" "Can I be in her wedding party?" "Is phonesex all that wrong??"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit