Just got home from the assembly!!!!! How fortunate I am!!!!

by gringojj 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Potleg, that is just a wicked idea, a line of JW clothing, oh God can't you just see it. They could build more factories to churn the shit out with free slave labor. It would just be Kafkaesque, sort of like the old Soviet Union. There would be different lines, for school, work, the meeting all (F)emine (D)eodorant (S)pray approved. The clothes could have JW specific shit too, special pockets to hold publications, reinforced crotches for the young brothers prone to sporting wood, jackets with special free of movement panels for the mike handlers when they have to make those heroic reaches with the mike, the list goes on. They could even do underwear too since they are always so concerned about what goes on in the bedroom, shit, JW approved lingerie, oh Christ I am rolling, I kill myself.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

gringojj,

I was raised in the Forest Park area! I went to Forest Park Jr High!

Theres a nice hall in Natick with comfy seats.

I was around when that was built. Can't remember the year though. It had to be prior to 1974 when we moved here to NY. All those years of circuit assemblies in Commerce High School auditorium (my first one), in Worcester College, etc and they finally build a Hall...and we move a few years later! LOL!

I guess that if most of the speakers were from CT, it wasn't from my old circuit after all.

What KH is your sis affilliated with? It's sad to hear that she "still believes" their crap even though she's free of it, more or less. When I was in, they only had four congregations: Spfld South, Spfld East, Sixteen Acres and a Spanish KH on Bay street. I've heard they have grown.

hugs,

Annie

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Thanks for the report on the convention, it reminds me of my last one about 7 years ago, all the usual recycled bs. i was on the verge of leaving then but hadn't quite plucked up the courage to go. after the first day i got myself assigned to car park duty, just like the old guy. unlike him, i couldn't wait to do it. i missed out on all the spiritual food of course, but by then i wasn't that hungry anymore anyway. i stood in a field all day directing people to their spots, and no-one crashed! i love the bit about shouting obey as well, had me rolling.

• gringojj
    gringojj

Sunspot,

My wife went to halls in southbridge, worcester, and palmer when she was growing up. We currently live in Worcester so she goes to one of the congs here. Her sister lives in forest park area, but is dfed, but shes in that area.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey Gring by the way man, that is a hilarious picture of you and your wife.. she looks really pissed off at you in that pic. Probably still upset with you for screaming "obey" after each baptism.

GBL

• greendawn
    greendawn

How naive those people have to be to sit there and passively accept the tripe, about the GB when they were always giving them wrong information that they themselves later rejected. Crooks thrive on ignorance and stupidity.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Gring - keep up the good work. Hope she gets it someday. Especially before the kids are in too deep to exit without massive guilt. That can happen sooner than u think. I was 'convinced' of it being the 'truth' when I was just 6 or 7 years old. I finally got the message at 47. Waste no time my friend.

Jeff

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    I kept yelling obey!! every time we started clapping. My wife was not amused.

ROFLMAO

How the hell did I miss this thread? That is classic.........

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

**They could even do underwear too since they are always so concerned about what goes on in the bedroom**

This was done in the 70's, when we lovingly got new light on blow, um oral sex and how EEEEVIL it is.

The literature counters all had underwear with warnings about the evils of oral sex; rumor was they were developing a fabric that could detect any presence of saliva, and they all had to be turned in after Saturday morning service so that the cops, um, elders, could "keep the congregation" clean.

Me, I just went commando.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit