Just got home from the assembly!!!!! How fortunate I am!!!!

by gringojj 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

I know several people have already LOL'd this, but...

I fit in quite nicely, except that I kept yelling obey!! every time we started clapping. My wife was not amused.

LOL! You rock!

SNG

• gringojj
    gringojj

Im glad you guys liked that so much, the yelling obey. I was also doing some other rude un-christian like things I didnt share. For one its really annoying when you are walking and holding a 2 year olds hand and also watching a 5 year old and the dubs are all congregated in the middle of the pathway chatting. So I would just go through them and make comments to myself just loud enough for them to hear like "rude, blocking the pathway, cant even move, etc..." I am sure I got some looks for that. Also I noticed the attendees inside have a habit of staring at you. Well if I noticed one staring at me I would just stare right back at them until they looked away it was quite funny. It was funny because I definetly looked like a dub but I as acting all crazy.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Also I noticed the attendees inside have a habit of staring at you. Well if I noticed one staring at me I would just stare right back at them until they looked away it was quite funny. It was funny because I definetly looked like a dub but I as acting all crazy.

They like to think they are the physical protectors of Jehovah's sheep, hey? You are too funny man!

GBL

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Resplendent!!!!!!

How fortunate you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IG, you beat me too it!

I love the OBEY during clapping. That is awesome! You da Dub! JJ

It's so good when the fear is gone.

• gringojj
    gringojj

Resplendent!!!!!!!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

This thread has given ex-dubs who haven't attended dub assemblies or meetings, the opportunity to see the wackiness of the Jehovah's Witness religion by seeing it after you have gained your "sanity" once again, by freeing yourself of a slavery that held you captive.

It's like watching yourself on hidden video and realising what an ass you made of yourself by letting someone sucker you.

Gumdipshitforyears.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

How you didnt laugh I dont know...I would have wet myself no doubt....Its a good job I dont attend DCs nowadays...

DB74

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Eh, JJ, I have "one" for you!

How about instead of saying "Amen" at the close of a prayer, saying "Obey"? Resplendent!!!!!!!!!!

• gringojj
    gringojj

Just so everyone knows my situation, I was never exposed to dubness until about a year ago. I was like most people, knew the kids in school who had to sit out during bdays and xmas, and didnt know anything about thier beliefs. I married a woman who was raised by dub parents, but never fully got into it. I didnt care much about them until an elder told me that we both cant be right in what we believe. Either he was right or I was right. So I started to investigate the religion. Well needless to say what I found out being able to look at it from the perspective of never being exposed really bothered me. So with my childrens lives in my mind, I set out to show my wife that they are full of crap. As some of you may have seen from earlier threads, she has not been fully convinced they are false. So I will just keep doing my anti-witnessing in the hopes that someday she can walk away from them and have no guilt or shame, hopefully just anger towards the gb. I just wanted to set the record straight on who I am. Thanks friends!!!!!!!!

• Honesty
    Honesty

That's so pathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit