World War III - Has It Started?

by truthseeker 44 Replies latest jw friends

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

What exactly are these bombers trying to accomplish?

• foreword
    foreword

I have no idea.

But I do know one thing, trying to smash their heads with a sledge hammer didn't do the trick. Actually I think it made it worse, or maybe diverted the attention too much from the real battle.

I think the chip implants are coming soon.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Actually I think it made it worse, or maybe diverted the attention too much from the real battle.

The real battle being...?

• foreword
    foreword
    The real battle being...?

One on one. The same as with any murderer.

You don't throw a whole family in jail just because one of them is a criminal, right? You capture and put the criminal in custody then bring him to justice.

Assume you have a hostage situation. A man, a serial killer, baricades himself in a house with four hostages. Does your police force blow up the house? It would be the easiest way to deal with it, but because you're civilized you don't, because there would be innocent victims. The same applies here.

If you argue that they kill innocent civilians, it makes them criminals plain and simple, find them, give them a day in court, and sentence them to death.

What else can you do? Kill 25 cause you think one of them is hiding near. C'mon, it doesn't make sense.

Bush says were fighting a different war, well then. fight it differently. Showing up with tanks and airplanes won't win it. Good intelligence and snipers would however. It would have cost a lot less to assasinate Saddam and his two sons, don't you think? It would've created just about the same stir, without the US being caught up in it. And maybe there would have been less victims.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The closest the world came to nuclear war was "The Bay of Pigs" in the early 60s.

Actually not quite true - Kissinger got the B52s airborne during the Yom Kippur war in 1973

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit